HorseFixer

Dukes 1956 RJ-35 Restoration

Brian1045

Beautiful!! :omg:

I think that is the shiniest black I have ever seen!!

Awesome! :drool:

Rod(NASNUT)

Looks awesome Duke!

Rollerman

Duke looks real good! :drool:

Take a break now, rest up for the show & when your back get going on the 701 at a nice relaxing pace!

I'll have to stop in on you & have a look at the RJ :omg:

Greg Parnell

Extremely good restoration on that tractor!!! :omg:

Glad you're feeling better too.

stevinator

Duke the tractor looks great,I don't know what your thinking on the footrests but I put clear 3/4'' id tubing on mine cut to length and you don't notice it and you can wear your shoes. :omg:

HorseFixer

Thanks Guy's :omg: Stevenator Ya know on the footrests I was thinking some suran wrap shrink wrap stuff and just take it off while I'm showing the tractor and like before a parade put a couple wraps of that on the footrests. :drool:

stevinator

I wish I had a good pic to show of them but it's funny it worked great because at a few shows guys said oh you gotta get something on the footrests. :omg: After ya drive it in the parade or something you just wipe them off.

CasualObserver

I have to say, I've seen Steve's RJ up close and didn't notice the tubing on the footrests. He said it was on there and I had to look twice to see it.

Ohio_Tractor_Nut

Beautiful! Nothing more to say :omg:

bitten

Duke, your the man. Its an awsome looking tractor.

HorseFixer

Duke the tractor looks great,I don't know what your thinking on the footrests but I put clear 3/4'' id tubing on mine cut to length and you don't notice it and you can wear your shoes. :ROTF:

STEVINATOR ~ You Are The Man! :thumbs2: Good Idea Pal! Duke Approved! :ychain: Ill let the pictures speak for themself! This is the only way to go!! :thumbs:

56RJRESTO395.jpg

56RJRESTO397.jpg

56RJRESTO398.jpg

56RJRESTO399.jpg

stevinator

Hey if Duke likes it and Lord Hellmutt likes it I feel honored.And Duke it will be easier on the socks. :thumbs: I just got to meet Jason,I sold him an rj for his collection.Another great tractor guy from here. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Yep he was axeing me about an RJ-58 El-manuel but I dont have a spare :thumbs: Yep had to get the head out of my ARSE on the footrest thingy that is the only way to go! :thumbs2: Thanks again!

• Like 1

rwilson

Comming along nice. I like it. Keep up the good work.

norman

Awesome job Duke.....

Seems like I know you very well from reading all the posts.... I am going to jump in had first with my 854.. a Total make over.... All there and all original and in great shape....

then my Raider 10 that I got from the one and only rideawaysenior (awesome person) with a 414-8 with a k341 16hp... Runs awesome...

I am sure I will have questions and I know with all the great people on this forum anything is possible...