55rj35jr

2019 BUCKEYE WHEEL HORSE COLLECTORS CLUB MEET & GREET

55rj35jr

ALL MAKES are welcome featuring CUSTOMS, we will be taking a tractor parade through town, raffle,sealed bid auction on Wheel Horse items from a closed dealership, tractor games and much more! Mark your calendars.

ACLUBBWHCC2019.jpg

• Excellent 1

ztnoo

@55rj35jr,

I actually posted this event last Thursday in this forum.

If you look down the list, you will find it.

• Like 1

55rj35jr

Thanks 

Cetan08

I have never been to this event and only live an hour away. Is it a pretty good gathering? Won't take any of mine this time but want to browse around and check it out.

Thanks

55rj35jr
On 4/28/2019 at 3:53 PM, Cetan08 said:

I have never been to this event and only live an hour away. Is it a pretty good gathering? Won't take any of mine this time but want to browse around and check it out.

Thanks

last year we had close to 100 GT's on display,with several parts vendors set up, its a good time you wont be disappointed..

Cetan08
On 4/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, 55rj35jr said:

last year we had close to 100 GT's on display,with several parts vendors set up, its a good time you wont be disappointed..

Made to the show yesterday and had a great time. Really nice folks and great setting.

Everyone was visiting and sharing knowledge. You might have seen the wife and I. She was wearing her Marine Corp. Jacket and I had on my Army jacket. I ended up buying a front axle and complete steering assembly for a 520 and gave $40. for it. Now my wife is set on getting herself, what she calls, one of the baby wheelhorses. I would have liked to hear that D-200 fire up. Quit a custom job.

55rj35jr
On 5/5/2019 at 9:02 AM, Cetan08 said:

Made to the show yesterday and had a great time. Really nice folks and great setting.

Everyone was visiting and sharing knowledge. You might have seen the wife and I. She was wearing her Marine Corp. Jacket and I had on my Army jacket. I ended up buying a front axle and complete steering assembly for a 520 and gave $40. for it. Now my wife is set on getting herself, what she calls, one of the baby wheelhorses. I would have liked to hear that D-200 fire up. Quit a custom job.

Glad you came to the show and enjoyed it, if the weather would have cooperated we would have had the lawn area full, but we had to improvise and use what area we had.Overall it went very good. thanks Mike W. BWHCC show secretary

953 nut
On 5/5/2019 at 9:02 AM, Cetan08 said:

:wwp:

4 hours ago, 55rj35jr said:

Glad you came to the show and enjoyed it, if the weather would have cooperated we would have had the lawn area full, but we had to improvise and use what area we had.Overall it went very good. thanks Mike W. BWHCC show secretary

:wwp: