Sign in to follow this  
The Tuul Crib

Correct air filter for k321

The Tuul Crib

I just ordered an air filter off of fleabay  and received the wrong filter. Now the seller told me it was my fault because I didn’t know the correct part number. Said on his ad clearly will fit 241 321 and 341. Now does anyone know a correct part number  for a air filter for a K321?

Herder

Is the height of filter the issue? K241 to 341 could use a short air filter and cover, this air filter is about 1 1/2" high. The K321 & 341 may have either a short or tall air filter and cover. the taller filter is about 2 1/2" high.  This one is a taller air filters being used on a K302, I have extended the threaded rod in order to use it in the shorter style air cleaner cover.  Sorry don't have the part # if you have a Tractor Supply store they carry Kohler air filter.     

KIMG0010.JPG.63842e13492b5aa715e3fe641e8e696d.JPG 

gwest_ca

Look through this list. Click on the picture

Garry

• Like 2

squonk

Kohler filters aren't engine specific as it all depends on what it's on or what cover is used. I had people wanting Kohler air filters all the time. We stocked all of them so I told them to bring in the old one or the cover

JoeM

I use this one on my 12HP. This site give the dimensions. https://www.mfgsupply.com/19-1386.html

Filter fits Kohler models K241, K301, K321, & M8 (8 thru 14 hp) Magnum engines

Kohler 235116
Height 1-7/8"
Diameter

OD 6" ID 4-3/4"

• Excellent 1