TIGman

Yard cleaned up with the 753

ronhatch

If I ran over my lawn with weights and chains this time of year (or ever) there wouldn't be much left of my grass with all the rain we've had the last couple of months. I can hardly wait to spread pre-emergence and to see how my new Briny lawn sweeper is going to work but not until the yard drys out. I'm not even walking on the grass because the ground is so soft. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

bellevillerod

Nice work, tried to roll the winter lumps out of mine today and now I have a couple of sets of ruts to fill. This winter here in Mi has been strange, seems to have a long cold spell. Just waiting for the spring rains to start....should stop raining by end of April mid May. Lol may get the garden in by July.

• Haha 2

Wishin4a416

I know what you mean Tig. We keep 15 acres clean here and I have been cleaning up limbs for a week and not near done. I dont remember a Winter when we had such strong sustained winds over and over again. Nice machine! You get done you can come help me.:D

• Like 1

TIGman

I was thinking of pulling the chains and weights off but I figured it would make it snow.  lol ;)

The morning I was out it was 19° early morning so the ground was rock hard. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1