bc.gold

Wheel Horse - Alberta

bc.gold

$3100.00 Canadian, located in Alberta.

horse1.JPG

horse2.JPG

• Like 2

Sparky

Is this yours? If it is it needs to be posted in our classifieds (and definitely not “Other Brands” ). If it’s not yours it should not be posted here at all.

bc.gold
8 hours ago, Sparky said:

Is this yours? If it is it needs to be posted in our classifieds (and definitely not “Other Brands” ). If it’s not yours it should not be posted here at all.

Not mine and I have no affiliation with the seller just curious if that asking price in in the ball park, in addition to the asking price I would have to make a fairly long road trip which would add considerably to ownership. May have to start a go fund me to purchase my first Horse.

This is the closest wheel horse I have found to my home province.

ed.png

Edited by bcgold

The Tuul Crib

Seems like a lot . Not sure what the rate of 

exchange is right now. I could not imagine

the rarity  of any wheel horse machines in your area.  By the way I love Edmonton. I’ve spent some time there in the past and what a beautiful city!  I toured a few cities up in that area and also Calgary  and all the way over to Vancouver. 

mmmmmdonuts

I don't know how you would handle anything with customs but what about going to the USA to get some tractors. I am guessing the pricing and availability will be really pretty good in Minnesota/Wisconsin and possibly even North Dakota. Even if you brought it back over the boarder your looking at most $2000 USD and that would be for a pristine machine. Minneapolis is actually closer for you than Edmonton I believe. Just a thought.