WHX??

An Unruly Sediment Bowl

Shynon
10 hours ago, 953 nut said:

did you mean this plaque?               :ychain:plaque.jpg.5d66f61bcb59500fac174923286d1d58.jpg

I think we all have that plaque, we just don't go around sharing it :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

WHX??

Do you WANT me to cancel that check I just sent you for that fuster cluck gear?...:lol:

• Haha 2

953 nut
8 minutes ago, Shynon said:

I think we all have that plaque, we just don't go around sharing it :ROTF:

I don't post my " OH NO......NOT AGAIN" moments because it the wife don't know it happened I sure don't want her to find out here!   :hide:

Edited by 953 nut
fat finger
  • Haha 7

WHX??

There is NO WAY you can have this many belly laughs on FB!  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Shynon
24 minutes ago, Madgex21 said:

There is NO WAY you can have this many belly laughs on FB!

Your never on FB :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Haha 2

Kenneth R Cluley

Had a up close and personal encounter with a "Saw Palmetto" which is appropriately named. Several inch long cut on my hand, so I did what any self respecting Man would do and covered with on hand products, blue shop towel and electrical tape. ER nurse saw this and said "Oh look, a Man-Daid." I guess she has seen a lot of these home remedy band-aids in her day. She said she prefers electrical tape over duct tape as it is easier to remove and clean wound.Just an FYI if you have both tapes on hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

You my man Ken! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 1

WHX??
12 hours ago, Shynon said:

Your never on FB :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

That's because FB keeps asking me if I wanna be friends with the EX.... :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pullstart

Rylee’s competing for your trophy Jim...

She tried a swan dive off the stairs.  I give thanks for the bulk Amazon shipments of T.P. for breaking the majority of the fall.

173D35E9-6A0A-4B14-803E-132F634761CA.jpeg

F1E623D1-61D5-405F-ABD4-9FA0D2DE5642.jpeg

• Sad 4

PeacemakerJack

Oh no Kevin! What’s the story? Is anything broken?

Pullstart

She took a spill on Sunday night.  Ice packs and ACE wraps haven’t done much help, so it’s time to get it checked.  We don’t want gymnastics or skiing to do any more harm..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

Absolutely!  Please keep us posted on the results...

Pullstart

No breaks or fractures, just a wrist splint and limited activity for a week!

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

:text-thankyoublue: I’m very glad that it isn’t broken.  You’ll have to tell her no handstands, pommel horse, or shoveling snow for a week—then she can get back at it:chores-mop:

• Haha 1

Tractorhead

Hi Kevin, 

Glad to hear nothing is broken.

Send her recovery Prayer.

Bruises maybe wan't seen but can pain also or more.

One week keep her without activity, that seems to be an exhausting time for you...

hope she recovers quick.

• Thanks 1

953 nut
5 hours ago, pullstart said:

give thanks for the bulk Amazon shipments

You need to send this to Amazon, they may want to have Rylee do a testimonial.    :ychain:              Glad nothing is broken.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by 953 nut
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Tell her I said to quit being a nincompoop and no more silly stunts!

Don't tell her the boys like to spark & court a girl in a cast! :lol:

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, pullstart said:

limited activity for a week!

Yeah right....

Glad she's ok.

And you too Jim.

:happy-partydance:

• Thanks 1

Sarge

My old Doc that retired a few years ago came to know me quite well. I'd take the wife in for an appointment and he was always giving me a steady check from head to toe for any of my home-bandage jobs. He'd ask to see what I did "this time" and inspect my handiwork. Got a few lectures about stitch placement, knots being too tight, and such things but it was usually a quick look over his glasses and a smile - "nice job". He did toss a tube of antibacterial cream at me more than once - "slather some of that on it for a week", lol. Ok, good enough. 

My new, replacement Doc is learning but obviously not without a prior history of dealing with guys like us. He did raise his eyebrows at all the burns I had from using a demolition torch on the bridge project last summer - some were very deep and not healing at all. He informed me the only way they would heal was surgery to remove the dead tissue. Hmm, ok - I can do that easy enough. He laughed, no way you're going to withstand that procedure without being asleep - wrong. I went back last month for a checkup - all the holes are sealed shut now and some look pretty good except the left knee - still looks like it was burned a week ago. That one was bad, but it is just mostly all scar tissue so I don't care - it is staying closed so good enough for me. In time, he too will learn...

On that hand - try to get ahold of a tube of Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, USP 1%. It is designed for deep burns and will help keep it from infecting and heal a lot faster. It is by prescription only, but if you have an avenue to someone at a hospital they can usually get some in the small tube. I keep the large one around here for welding burns, it works quite well compared to other types and lasts a long time.

Sarge