jimkemp

Plowing for the first time this year

bigcreek

nice, i need more traction, with turf tires and no chains nor weight 

keep pushing it back great image 

Mikey the Monkey

looks like fun! what do you like about plowing with small hp WH? i would think a larger motor with more weight would have better steering. Also 1 of these days im going to come buy a muffler from you. 

The Tuul Crib

Great lookin horse! Looks like a lot of fun and great seat time . Only got a dusting here.!  

squonk

Best thing about the small motor is fuel mileage. I put about 3 hrs on my 857 and still have fuel in the tank. My 1276 with the same size tank wouldn't last an hr.

• Like 1

jimkemp
12 minutes ago, Mikey the Monkey said:

looks like fun! what do you like about plowing with small hp WH? i would think a larger motor with more weight would have better steering. Also 1 of these days im going to come buy a muffler from you. 

Its just cool to see a little 8 hp  motor with an 8 speed push snow with no problem , I have always plowed with a C120 and I'm giving that tractor a break this year and in the spring I want to tare it down and go through the whole tractor , the C120 has been a great work horse for the last 10 years and I think its time to freshen her up , if you want a muffler stop by and get one , now that Christmas is over I have really slowed down on building those because I have 4 custom mini bike frames I need to have done before spring gets here

• Thanks 1

Guest 88vic

I have a 5 hp replacement motor on my 8-8speed and did very well pushing snow, we got 10 inches of snow here in western pa. 

20190119_153427_295963451749519.jpg

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great picture and machine.

Glenn

ebinmaine
On 1/21/2019 at 6:50 PM, squonk said:

Best thing about the small motor is fuel mileage. I put about 3 hrs on my 857 and still have fuel in the tank. My 1276 with the same size tank wouldn't last an hr.

Yepp

8 sips fuel.

I can get about 2 hours per tank or a little less with the 1267.