Bumper1990

Wheel horse b-81

rjg854
4 minutes ago, Bumper1990 said:

Here's my biggest concern it's a nice tractor looks heavy duty it doesn't seem like there's a lot of 657s out there but that's what scares me am I going to be able to find all original parts 

You'd be surprised how many parts are interchangeable between the different models 

Bumper1990

Well as long as you guys are available to fill me in on what's interchangeable I'm happy haha like I said it'd be my first one doing so I'll need alot of info

• Excellent 1

rjg854

You've come to the best place for answers :thumbs:

• Excellent 1

ebinmaine
23 minutes ago, Bumper1990 said:

Here's my biggest concern it's a nice tractor looks heavy duty it doesn't seem like there's a lot of 657s out there but that's what scares me am I going to be able to find all original parts 

Once you start looking around trying to find stuff you'll find that there are quite a few of those out there.

Parts availability for most wheel horses is no issue whatsoever.

The stuff that wears out most often is readily available online or at auto parts stores or from one of our fine vendors.

953 nut
20 hours ago, Bumper1990 said:

You will find that the bearings and seals for your transmission are all standard off the shelf parts that can be obtained through any good auto parts store or :techie-ebay:.  Lots of good people here to aid you if the need arises.