Jake Wilkerson

A.P.B. Do you own this Horse?

Jake Wilkerson

When I was very young my dad owned what I believe is a 1973 No Name 12 HP 8spd like I own today. He had a custom fabricated deck he built for it. When we moved to Tennessee we let his sister use it on her property to cut grass. Well... When we moved to Louisiana we couldn’t take it with us and my aunt sold it without telling us. This would’ve been in 2003-2005. Couldn’t even begin to remember. 

It’s only real defining feature would be the heavy duty custom deck that would’ve accompanied it. 

It was in the Sharon, Dresden, Martin Tennessee area. I believe it was last seen by me in Sharon, TN around 2004. 

It’s a shot in the dark but I’ve got nothing to lose! Have you seen this horse!? We’ve got cash for purchase and a finders fee.

F6CA77E3-F450-4056-9D9B-2143E0511D2A.jpeg

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Very cool story and good idea!

No joy here in Michigan - at least on the daily craigslist circuit...but hey...May get lucky!!!

• Like 1

Jake Wilkerson

Thanks @SylvanLakeWH, I keep a lookout in that area on Craigslist occasionally. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack but I’ve been tasked with harder challenges before. I appreciate you taking the time!

• Like 2

cschannuth

We will keep an eye out...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Just a thought here another shot in the dark but maybe use the member map and pm a few guys in that area?

• Excellent 1

Jake Wilkerson

I looked around the area and the members I did see were not too active but I’ll reach out to them. 

The Tuul Crib
1 hour ago, asleepz said:

I looked around the area and the members I did see were not too active but I’ll reach out to them. 

I'm in Nashville and check local adds for tractors . I'll keep my eyes open and be glad to help! Give me some details and feel free to pm me. 

Thanx

Randy

• Like 1

Jake Wilkerson
2 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

I'm in Nashville and check local adds for tractors . I'll keep my eyes open and be glad to help! Give me some details and feel free to pm me. 

Thanx

Randy

I wish I had more details to give. But that yellow custom deck would be it. Honestly as heavy as it was built I would be surprised if anyone separated it from the tractor. There’s nothing to go bad other than blades and bearings!

I really appreciate it. 

Pullstart

Best of luck finding your prize!  Someone’s gotta know something... somewhere!

• Excellent 1

Tuneup

I'll be on the watch. That's a distinctive machine. Your Aunt can be forgiven, I expect. I only have one and she's never done a wrong thing since I've known her :-)

• Excellent 1

Wishin4a416

I too will keep an eye on craigslist.