Sign in to follow this  
Bow_Extreme

Raider 10

Bow_Extreme

Well, it turns out that today was a great day to stop in at the toro dealer. Low and behold there appears a Raider 10 in very good condition with a very nice one bottom plow and mower deck. This one appears to have been stored inside most of it's life if not all of it's life. I asked the dealer what was up with it and he said the engine was a bit tired but it runs good and everything works good. I asked how much expecting a rather large premium and he practically gave it to me. I have one question, are the parts readily available to rebuild the Tecumseh power plant? I'd like to keep it as original as possible. I will post some pics when I pick it up. That way you all can tell me if there's anything missing that I should be looking for. I'm pretty sure it still has all the original tires and wheels on it yet and they appear to be in good shape.

stevebo

You are just buying them all !! The Radier 1970 Raider I that I just bought/sold needed a coil and I was told that they are not available. A rs member had one for me. Sounds like a nice tractor. Good luck with it looking forward to the pics.

stevebo

wow.. can you say typos... I must be tired and it is late ..