20170819_133703.jpg

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib
6 minutes ago, bottjernat1 said:

Yes sir! i also have 2 others!

Hard to beat old k series power!

• Like 1

19richie66

Green or not, it's hard not to like those little critters. I have a Cub and a Gilson in my small collection. Nice tractors and yes it's hard to beat a Kohler.

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib
30 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Green or not, it's hard not to like those little critters. I have a Cub and a Gilson in my small collection. Nice tractors and yes it's hard to beat a Kohler.

The 110 wasn't a bad one!

• Thanks 1

bottjernat1
32 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Here is a few more i have at home. and in my big shed at my mother in laws. my late dad got me the sears like 8 or 9 years ago we never had it running i had to go threw *ell to get it going but a month and a half ago i got it going.

41861192_1636841999755339_1753008077436616704_n.jpg

15219418_996718790434333_1019732318822502178_n.jpg

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib
30 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

• Like 1

bottjernat1

Does anybody have the correct hitch setup for my rj58? it had a bunch of other crap on the hitch i took off when i restored it and this is what i ended up with. im pretty sure it is incorrect? The hitch and the correct recoil would be awesome!!

GMan
On 12/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, bottjernat1 said:

Thank you very much. It has been very hard this last 2 years and specially the last 7 months. i saved all of the equipment dad had and my adopted mom and sisters have gotten greedy and took over everything except what i have in 2 sheds i bought. they havent spoke to me our my kids in the past 7 months. we did sell a few things at first but i never kept a dime for myself i always split everything. Oh well i guess. i tried my best to do the best i could with the situation we were delt and it backfired on me. i am very thankful to have you tractor guys and gals believe it or not you all have been my best counseling. LOL! I still have parts and stuff just no where near what i saved. we stored everything on my sister erins friends place and her friend said a lie and now my family is not talking. i have been up and down alot. my dad was always a piece maker and i am to but this time i just cant i got stabbed in the back pretty bad. its ok to mad at me but to take it out on my kids is not right at all. they already lost there grandpa now there aunts and grandma. But anyways sorry for babbling Thanks for the kind words. if you ever need something just give me a ring. 260-242-7785 i live in avilla 

Nate,

I filed your phone number for future reference. You never know when a need might arise. I still piddle around with LGT's. I'm the one that traded your dad the ole' JD styled hood, hand crank model "A" tractor. I miss seeing that ole' "A" parked at the LaGrange show. I also miss rounding that corner in the "swap/parts" section at that show and seeing the "Milford Fire Dept" flat bed Ford truck and your dad's display area! Did you have your RJ58 on display over there this year? If not you should take it to the next show as it is as nicely done as any shown there...........Gary

• Like 1

bottjernat1
On 12/21/2018 at 2:28 PM, GMan said:

Nate,

I filed your phone number for future reference. You never know when a need might arise. I still piddle around with LGT's. I'm the one that traded your dad the ole' JD styled hood, hand crank model "A" tractor. I miss seeing that ole' "A" parked at the LaGrange show. I also miss rounding that corner in the "swap/parts" section at that show and seeing the "Milford Fire Dept" flat bed Ford truck and your dad's display area! Did you have your RJ58 on display over there this year? If not you should take it to the next show as it is as nicely done as any shown there...........Gary

I still have my rj58 i will never let it go. but i sold the fire truck. It went to a good home tho. A kid bought it early 20's I just didnt have the money to put into it. she still ran and was drivable but needed lots of tlc. The kid that bought it lives over by prairie heights. I had several offers to buy that old beast but i wanted to find someone who would take care of her and not just put it to the side or scrap her out. This kid has big plans for it. He is keeping the original paint and is just going to clear coat it. I had the truck sitting on my mother in laws property which backed right up to my dads place. I just drove it over to her yard and it has sat since dad died. i started it up and rocked it back in forth to make sure everything would stay working. I miss it alot but the kid told me i could come see it anytime. I was going to set up at lagrange but havent because of family passing away and my family hoarding everything. This year i was planning on going to Lagrange but now I am expecting my first grand baby. my oldest ashley is married now and they are having a baby and the little bugger is due right around the show. so if i dont get to setup up there i will try my best to atleast run up with my golf cart and check the show out. i went there up in the golf cart the last 2 years. The picture was taken around september i cleaned all the junk mower parts off the back. I kept what was good or i knew what it was and junked the rest. there was supposed to be lots of good parts on that truck but there wasnt. most of it was literally junk. 

20180713_121721.jpg

Edited by bottjernat1

bottjernat1
On 12/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, bottjernat1 said:

Thank you very much. It has been very hard this last 2 years and specially the last 7 months. i saved all of the equipment dad had and my adopted mom and sisters have gotten greedy and took over everything except what i have in 2 sheds i bought. they havent spoke to me our my kids in the past 7 months. we did sell a few things at first but i never kept a dime for myself i always split everything. Oh well i guess. i tried my best to do the best i could with the situation we were delt and it backfired on me. i am very thankful to have you tractor guys and gals believe it or not you all have been my best counseling. LOL! I still have parts and stuff just no where near what i saved. we stored everything on my sister erins friends place and her friend said a lie and now my family is not talking. i have been up and down alot. my dad was always a piece maker and i am to but this time i just cant i got stabbed in the back pretty bad. its ok to mad at me but to take it out on my kids is not right at all. they already lost there grandpa now there aunts and grandma. But anyways sorry for babbling Thanks for the kind words. if you ever need something just give me a ring. 260-242-7785 i live in avilla 

Here was part of what I had to deal with

20170311_112543.jpg

WHGuy413

Beautiful rj. I wish mine came out that nice.