WHX??

A Tale of Two 520's

WVHillbilly520H
1 minute ago, WHX21 said:

No :wh: Jimbo but I know a couple of horses a$$es I could send you! :laughing-rolling:

I got a feeling that's what's gonna happen here. I think I got it stretched a little tight & then when it got cold out it shrunk a tad more. May have to loosen it up a bit. The barn cats also get in to nap on seats but hopefully keep the mice out of engine tins.

That really ain't the worst price Billy. I figured 7-9k for a pole shed about that size...more when I get ready to build it.  Something like that will  last a loonng time unless a tree does come down on it. I like the maintenance free metal. Plus a guy could run a little conduit inside for some charging outlets and a light or two.  Yah a service & over head door would be a must. I would guess you could get a roll up style for it.

Yep they had roll ups from the factory, but I'm thinking barn style sliders, and yes I'm going to try and wire it for a few outlets and lights.

• Excellent 1

T-Mo

I believe @Sparky has one of those portable garages - I remember him posting pictures of it way back in the early years of RS.  He put it on a wood floor, if memory serves me.

PeacemakerJack
On 12/18/2018 at 6:33 AM, T-Mo said:

Can you frame one up a  bit south of you...., say, Missouri?  I can always use another building for stuff, horses, Cubs, attachments & implements, etc.....

:text-yeahthat:when the weather starts to really turn nasty here (which could be any day) a good dose of that middle America warmer weather would be welcome for sure...:eusa-think: