Armstrong Restoration

Wheelhorse C195 restored

stevasaurus

Armstrong...if you want to document the Case rebuild, you can do it in "Other Brands".  Hint Hint  Most of these guys are into other Garden Tractors also.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

Armstrong Restoration
7 hours ago, bmiller0457 said:

Armstrong

Can you get me a couple pictures of the sub frame for the loader?

I would like to compare it to mine.

Please email to bmiller0457@gmail.com

Thanks, Brian

Sure will Brian in a few days give me some time 

Super-C 4 me

Thanks Armstrong

WildmanC120
22 hours ago, bmiller0457 said:

Very Nice job on that C195

I hope mine looks that good someday

c195.jpg

Is this the one recently for sale in NJ?

DJE

Beautiful job!!!! Looks Great!!! You should be proud!!!

Super-C 4 me

yes it was, I just picked it up last Monday 11-26

Armstrong Restoration
On December 2, 2018 at 6:12 PM, Achto said:

Not sure why there was a double post:eusa-think:

Sure Brian give me a few days 

Armstrong Restoration
7 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Armstrong...if you want to document the Case rebuild, you can do it in "Other Brands".  Hint Hint  Most of these guys are into other Garden Tractors also.  :orcs-cheers:

Sure I can do that. I like all brands I just like to share before middle and after pics what it takes to get a show room tractor. I tried to send this message a little bit ago and it disappeared .lol

WildmanC120
On 12/4/2018 at 4:19 PM, bmiller0457 said:

yes it was, I just picked it up last Monday 11-26

Thought so.  Enjoy it.

I really wanted it but it would have killed almost a whole day there and back to get it and I couldn't come up with the time. 

WVHillbilly520H
On 12/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, Armstrong Restoration said:

Sure I can do that. I like all brands I just like to share before middle and after pics what it takes to get a show room tractor. I tried to send this message a little bit ago and it disappeared .lol

One thing you will need to do is become a supporter here, that way you can upload unlimited pics and that's what we really like around here...https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/category/1-redsquare-support/

Edited by WVHillbilly520H

stevebo

I did a restore on my 84' this summer. I did not go into the same detail you did. That came out super nice. your attention to detail on that machine is not only hard to do but came out better than new. There is only one other C195 of that quality I have seen and that is Brian's (Buckrancher) as he did a restoration on his and had it at the bid show last year. Here are a few pics of mine. I did mine as a worker restore but think it came out a little better than a worker. 

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

• Like 6

Armstrong Restoration
19 hours ago, stevebo said:

I did a restore on my 84' this summer. I did not go into the same detail you did. That came out super nice. your attention to detail on that machine is not only hard to do but came out better than new. There is only one other C195 of that quality I have seen and that is Brian's (Buckrancher) as he did a restoration on his and had it at the bid show last year. Here are a few pics of mine. I did mine as a worker restore but think it came out a little better than a worker. 

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

Thank you for the kind comments on the tractor.  You have a very nice looking tractor it's about starting something and finishing it.👍

• Like 1

Armstrong Restoration
On December 6, 2018 at 3:24 AM, WVHillbilly520H said:

One thing you will need to do is become a supporter here, that way you can upload unlimited pics and that's what we really like around here...https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/category/1-redsquare-support/

Good morning. I am starting another rebuild on a case tractor where do I post that at. With photos of start to finish. And I'm starting a D250 in three weeks I know where to post that out. Thks

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, Armstrong Restoration said:

Good morning. I am starting another rebuild on a case tractor where do I post that at. With photos of start to finish. And I'm starting a D250 in three weeks I know where to post that out. Thks

"Other brands" section.

• Like 1

mike416

Beautiful job friend. I'm working on my c195 now myself. What size and brand front tire did you use?