rustytractornut

633 restoration

rustytractornut

Hello fellow wheel horse nuts.I am restoring a 633.And i am confused again. I see some tractors have the 2'' hood decal with the horse head facing forward and some facing backwards.Can and body explain this.  Thank you.

Vinylguy
2 minutes ago, rustytractornut said:

Hello fellow wheel horse nuts.I am restoring a 633.And i am confused again. I see some tractors have the 2'' hood decal with the horse head facing forward and some facing backwards.Can and body explain this.  Thank you.

Can not explain it so I send two decals facing left as in the logo and one right facing for those want the horse facing forward on each side. I have had customers send me pictures of their original  decals and some are both left and some are both sides facing forwards? Most of the 85 through 89 tractors have the horse facing forward. Good question  and maybe some members with original decals on their tractors no matter what year can post images or confirm for us.

Thanks for posting this question.:thumbs:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

rustytractornut
1 minute ago, Vinylguy said:

Can not explain it so I send two decals facing left as in the logo and one right facing for those want the horse facing forward on each side. I have had customers send me pictures of their original  decals and some are both left and some are both sides facing forwards? Most of the 85 through 89 tractors have the horse facing forward. Good question  and maybe some members with original decals on their tractors no matter what year can post images or confirm for us.

Thanks for posting this question.:thumbs:

I have looked at many pictures and see both forward and back wards on all models. Most facing forward.

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:to:rs:

:wwp:

Edited by The Tool Crib

WHNJ701

I think you got what ever the dude on the assembly line felt like doing that day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Vinylguy
6 minutes ago, jabelman said:

I think you got what ever the dude on the assembly line felt like doing that day

exactly:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

rustytractornut
2 hours ago, jabelman said:

That is what i think happened. If you look at the decal with the wheel in back the horse head a head of the wheel it only makes sense.

rustytractornut
7 hours ago, jabelman said:

If you look at the owners manual the horse is facing backwards.So i don't know.

Pullstart
6 hours ago, rustytractornut said:

If you look at the owners manual the horse is facing backwards.So i don't know.

Implying that a Wheel Horse tractor is strong no matter the direction of drive?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1