rustytractornut

rustytractornut

Hello i am working on a 633 restoration.When i look for a decal set i notice that the decal set for a 633 has four 2'' square hood decals.Where do the extra decals go ???.  And is a 633 hood smaller in length than say a 753. The air cleaner on k 161 hits the hood and won't close.  The correct motor for a 633  is a k 141 6-1/4 hp with the vertical mount carb. I am putting a k161 on this tractor but don't know why the hood won't fit.  Help red square friends. Thank you.

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

:wwp:

Daron1965

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the site.  I'm sure someone with knowledge of that tractor will answer your questions.

Achto

Some Kohler's had a longer air cleaner than others, this may be why your having issues. Post a pic of your set up so that we can see which air cleaner you have.

Lane Ranger

My brothers  633 Wheel Horse is used one winter for my snowplow tractor!

924.JPG

927.JPG

925.JPG

926.JPG

923.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Excellent 4

oliver2-44

1st :text-welcomeconfetti:

2nd  we love pictures:wwp: Post some pictures of the tractor. As Achto said, especially the hood mounting and the carb and  the air cleaner you have.  i too am learning there are multiple air cleaner options. 

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

Here are some pictures of David Ralph's 1963 Wheel Horse 633  Kohler Motor  (K 141) and the air cleaner with the hood off.

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2427 (2).JPG

IMG_2427.JPG

• Excellent 1

Pullstart

On my K-181 powered 502, I am running a narrow K-141 air cleaner to clear the hood.  The local Parts Plus store had one in stock.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Vinylguy
18 hours ago, rustytractornut said:

Hello i am working on a 633 restoration.When i look for a decal set i notice that the decal set for a 633 has four 2'' square hood decals.Where do the extra decals go ???.  And is a 633 hood smaller in length than say a 753. The air cleaner on k 161 hits the hood and won't close.  The correct motor for a 633  is a k 141 6-1/4 hp with the vertical mount carb. I am putting a k161 on this tractor but don't know why the hood won't fit.  Help red square friends. Thank you.

I include 2 left and 2 right facing decals. many of the tractors have the logo facing forward on both sides of the hood yet I have also seen a few that have the logo facing left on each side so I include enough decals for my customers to apply them the way they prefer. Give me a call with any concerns about this kit.

• Excellent 3

Chris G

Welcome to reds quart and there is a couple different thicknesses on aircleaners. So my guess would be ya got one of the thicker ones on there.

• Confused 1

Pullstart
23 hours ago, Chris G said:

Welcome to reds quart and there is a couple different thicknesses on aircleaners. So my guess would be ya got one of the thicker ones on there.

:text-yeahthat: and :rs: too!  :ROTF:

• Haha 2

Chris G

Dang spell correct thing

• Like 1