Sign in to follow this  
rustbucket

New Jersey rustling trip

rustbucket

yup ya read that right this good old PA boy is sneaking cross the jersey boarder to rustle two realy bad shaped black hoods from an aquaintance of mine who has been holding them along with two 8 speed rear ends i plan on useing in a few wheel horse pulling beasts depending.

Buzz

Since Tony Soprano retired we don't have anyone in the area to stop you. :thumbs: Ah what the heck, they're only black hoods (sorry Tony :whistle: )

Maybe I'll "visit" you next time I go to Otter Lake......

rustbucket

well um i did get two black hood C models but i also got what i think is a maroon stripe and a tiny little home lite tractor. pics comeing as soon as i can load em to my photo bucket.

rustbucket

okay here we go this is what i scrounged out of New Jersey saved from going to the scrapper.

HPIM1002.jpg

this one is a black hood with 10 hp K series kohler and 8 speed rear with the heavier axles.

HPIM1003.jpg

C-85 8 hp K series Kohler with 8 speed rear heavy duty axles and 5 bolt hubs.

and in the back you can see the little front of the hood for the last one we thing its a 300 model but no clue as the data plack is a sticker and the numbers are gone from it.

rustbucket

the c-85's plastic rear fenders are totaly dead and am going to be useing the metal fender pan you see on my parts rear as the replacment fender's.

stevinator

Nice tractors ,I wish I could find one like the little blue and white one in the background too. :thumbs:

Buzz

Nice haul actually. Are you taking any to Jacktown to sell? That little one is kind of cute.............

rustbucket

hmmm gonna tinker on them first and see if i wanna keep one or two around and yeah buzz that little blue is kinda interesting the tranny is definatly one of a kindhehe if ya ever see it up close youd be amazed at the simple mind that made it.