Dennis C.

Work Horse 700 transmission

Razorback

My wife has a cousin that is on his 2nd marriage, as I am. He also stumbled upon a great woman that will put up with him (He’s a handful!!) . He tells her, “If you ever leave me, I’m going WITH you!!”  :lol:

Edited by Razorback
  • Haha 1

stevasaurus

That is so cool!!!   I was 21 when I said "I do"........never thought I would reach 30.  Don't get me started on that.  :bow-blue: 

For all you people out there that are around 21 years old and thinking of getting married...you need to think about living with the same partner for more then 50 or 60 years.  I have had problems with living with myself that long.  Just sayin'.  :occasion-xmas:  Still, I would not change a thing...am I looking forward to 50 years???   Yes/no/maybe...knowing she will out live me...because that's the way it is.  I hope she knows what the horses are worth.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Dennis C.

What a great bunch of guys here!!! With all the bad news I read every day, this is a needed break to hear HAPPY people. I'm 70 years old, kinda late to be thinking about a soul mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

stevasaurus

I like to think of it like star clusters.  You meet people from time to time that you feel like you have known forever.  They are from your group, and they show up, from time to time, when you or they need to learn something.  Your soul mate is in the group, and you may spend a lifetime looking and never find them.  That is when you get into coming back to do it again...supposedly sooner or later it happens.  When your glass is always 1/2 full...well...it's a Rock & Rye kind of day.  I try to keep my cup 1/2 full.  :occasion-xmas:

I really need to put a cup holder on my horse.  :banana-linedance:  69 years old here

• Haha 2

953 nut
16 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

to keep my cup 1/2 full.

:hide:            It would be completely full if you didn't spill so much.                :ychain:

• Haha 1

stevasaurus

Richard, I can fall down the stairs and not spill a drop...it is people that come up to me at the Big Show and want to taste what is in my glass that makes it 1/2 full...and then it is a 1/2 hour to walk back out to the truck and fill it up again...and then it is the 1/2 hour to walk back.  It's a good thing the path is black top.  :orcs-cheers:

• Haha 1