Ralph S

All in

Well I decided to make a weight bracket to hang more weights on the rear of the little puller after Saturday's pull.

20181104_141405.jpg

20181104_141356.jpg

20181104_141356.jpg

20181104_135827.jpg

• Like 4

I installed a front bracket too so that I can juggle weights where they are needed

20181104_141417.jpg

• Like 2

We cannot have anything on the rear that will interfear with chain hook up, so what I did was where you welded the tubing

to the pan mount was drill a 1" hole thru there and hung about 40 lbs. of barbell weights there. No interferance and that really helped

Looks good Ralph.  Looks like the pulling bug bit you. :greetings-clappingyellow: 

I would really like to start a pulling league in our area.   

• Thanks 1

I relocated the battery and fuel tank too. LOL the things we do to stay occupied

20181112_050125.jpg

20181112_050136.jpg

20181112_050143.jpg

• Like 1

I'll bee at 1500 lbs. Weight class now. I changed up the weights in the front to the same style like the rear so I can balance it out to keep the front low while it's pulling

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 6:40 AM, Daron1965 said:

Looks good Ralph.  Looks like the pulling bug bit you. :greetings-clappingyellow: 

I would really like to start a pulling league in our area.   

How can we go about doing this ? Do you think there are enough people around who would go for it ?

I already know of numerous people in the area that are interested. I have been in talks with a local volunteer fire department that already do truck pulls 2 times a month to add a garden tractor division. We have contacted national quarter scale about regulations and class divisions. I'm trying.