Rp.wh

Demco Amigo tractors

Rp.wh

Anyone have any info on the amigo tractors any history helps. Number of units made, years that they where made? 

ebinmaine

Garden Tractor talk.com

Did an interesting article a few years back I found by Google search.

Neat tractors with an interesting history.

I'd be proud to own one.

• Thanks 1

JC 1965

I had never heard of Demco Amigo tractors before. Very nice lookin tractor though.     :thumbs2:

• Excellent 1

WHNJ701

I have been looking for one if that helps! seems like its a mid west area tractor.  they are not common but not rare.  neat drive setup on them.

a few members on the gttalk site that own them unfortunately that site is fading out fast if you can access it.

• Excellent 1

cafoose

image.png.ee96575f82e6de54192cd058deccaa9e.pngimage.png.bb6d7c6938af5704b563874ccfc1f2f9.png

• Excellent 2

Rp.wh

I was wondering because one is for sale by me and it really has me interested! Thanks for all your help guy this place never fails me!! not that I want to get away from wheel horse because how can you do that!  I think I might have to pull the trigger price is right and I need a winter project.

• Excellent 1

WHNJ701

I would make sure it's complete and the trans is ok, keep in mind spare parts are very hard or non existence to find

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, Rp.wh said:

I was wondering because one is for sale by me and it really has me interested! Thanks for all your help guy this place never fails me!! not that I want to get away from wheel horse because how can you do that!  I think I might have to pull the trigger price is right and I need a winter project.

Gotta start a build thread if you get it!!!

Rp.wh

Well I bought it!! I'll be posting a build thread guys.

WHX??

Oh man mom's gonna have a fit and I have to live with her. .. thanks alot. Least you could do it put up some pics!

Rp.wh
3 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Oh man mom's gonna have a fit and I have to live with her. .. thanks alot. Least you could do it put up some pics!

Haha I told her this morning when she was bugging me about Xmas junk...surprised she wasn't already harpin on you I just posted a build thread.

WHX??

I think your Xmas junk just went out the window....what happened to building a narrow front for a winter project or the RJ?!?!

• Haha 1