Pullstart

Nothing to lose, what would you offer?

Pullstart
10 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

Makes me wonder if they got a better offer after yours and took that, then refunded you. :dunno:

Afterall that's what it's all about :twocents-twocents:  I mean raising funds.   It's not like it hasn't been done before.

There’s a good chance, but it’s ok.  I’m sure it’ll all work out in the end, and I bet it won’t be the last WH that gets away... but I’m sure that more will end up here some day too! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

rjg854

So true Kevin, they come and go. Many times it works out better in the long run when a deal doesn't work out. :ychain:

• Like 1

ohiofarmer
On 10/20/2018 at 10:55 AM, AMC RULES said:

Run, don't walk Kevin.  

Absolutely.  A seller that I bought my last one from told me that Wal-Mart makes it easy to send money if you cannot make it in person. All you really have to do is look at the hood decal to know that that horse was always kept well sheltered in a garage.

Edited by ohiofarmer

RedRanger
On 10/21/2018 at 7:23 PM, rjg854 said:

Makes me wonder if they got a better offer after yours and took that, then refunded you. :dunno:

Afterall that's what it's all about :twocents-twocents:  I mean raising funds.   It's not like it hasn't been done before.

Agree.