Sign in to follow this  
ALESSIA OLIVETTO

523dxi

ALESSIA OLIVETTO

hi guys! i m looking for my father a TORO 523DXI but i haven't time anymore.... are 3 months that i'm looking for in all the world and i'm very disperate!!! can you help me please? he is 72 years old and i don't believe he will arrive 73 yeas old...... I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL DO IT BUT I'M NOT WORRY TO BY IN USA AN SHIP TO ME IN ITALY....sorry for my english, i use google translator!! MANY MANY THANKS for your help!!!!!

Pullstart

Welcome @ALESSIA OLIVETTO!  Could you explain why he wants such a specific tractor?  I do not know of anyone looking to part with one, but possibly explaining your father’s needs might help someone?

Skipper

Hi Alessia

I have access to one here in Europe. Would be a lot easier to ship from here than from the US, also much faster.

Let me know if you want me to get it for you. It has a 60" deck and app 500 hours. Looks really good too.

PM me for contact info, if you like to talk further.

• Like 3

ALESSIA OLIVETTO
15 hours ago, pullstart said:

Benvenuto @ALESSIA OLIVETTO ! Potresti spiegare perché vuole un trattore così specifico? Non conosco nessuno che voglia separarsi da uno, ma forse spiegare che i bisogni di tuo padre potrebbero aiutare qualcuno?

HE HAS 1 FROM 2001 (1700 WORK HOURS) AND OTHERS (JOHN DEERE, VIKING, KUBOTA ETC) BUT HE LOVES JUST THIS.  SOME DEAR FRIENDS CONNOISSEUR TRIED TO SUGGEST AND CONVINCE FOR OTHER RECENT MODELS BUT HE DOESN'T ACCEPT.  NOW THAT ISN T WELL ANYMORE, I DON T WANT GETS NERVOUS... HE LOVES ENGINE ( STARTS WITH 850DM AND FROM 3/4 YEARS AGO WITH 950DM) AND MANEUVERABILITY. 

HE GAVE IT TO MY BROTHER (WHO DOESN'T LIVE CLOSE TO US) BUT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR HIM..