Joe R.

Help with Value of a Wheel Horse 3000 Generator

Joe R.

Hello Everybody! I’m a newbie and I am helping an elderly neighbor sell her Wheel Horse 3000 Generator. I sold her Wheel Horse C-161 Tractor and then found the Generator yesterday. What would be a fair price for Her and the guy that bought tractor. Also does this Generator look complete with the attachments? 

Thanks for any input!

6BE99A3D-D4F6-42B7-96A8-CF6A6743D3B9.jpeg

E00A28C0-8551-4ABF-9CA4-1E69D82C075A.jpeg

Razorback

That is in great shape! Will be curious to see what the value is.

(I’ll give you $50, and have a friend in Tucson that can pick it up! 👍)

JAinVA

Can't be of much help with any of your questions.I do want to thank you for posting the photos.It helps with a project I have in mind for mounting a generator head from Harbor Freight.The item in the upper left is a grass deflector for a mower deck.The last time I saw anyone discuss the price for one of these it would go for more than the c160,because of its condition and scarcity.

• Like 1

Joe R.
1 hour ago, Razorback said:

That is in great shape! Will be curious to see what the value is.

(I’ll give you $50, and have a friend in Tucson that can pick it up! 👍)

Excellent!! This way I won’t have to worry about it! please remind your friend about the $550 special handling fee. 😀

• Haha 2

Joe R.
7 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

Can't be of much help with any of your questions.I do want to thank you for posting the photos.It helps with a project I have in mind for mounting a generator head from Harbor Freight.The item in the upper left is a grass deflector for a mower deck.The last time I saw anyone discuss the price for one of these it would go for more than the c160,because of its condition and scarcity.

Thank you for the info. I’m glad the pictures gave you an idea for yours. 

c-series don

I would say given its condition(looks brand new) it's worth $350 all day long. I see you are in Arizona so shipping will be a factor, but for someone looking for a mint generator they should be willing to pay for whatever that ends up being. Let's not forget these things do not come up very often.