Treeguy

Plow from c-85 question

Treeguy

Will a plow off a c-85 work for my 314h? I just picked the 314 up with a plow, but the A-frame is a total mess! The one I found on the c-85 looks similar but mine is missing so much stuff I just don’t know! Need advice from you wheel horse nuts!

Edited by Treeguy

Racinbob

Yes, it will work fine. You may or may not need to modify the angle adjust lever but everything else will be the same. :)

• Like 1

peter lena

having done this long ago , the swap is simple and easy, something else I did was look over any worn or rusted areas, I really got after the plow steering quadrant area . detailing the spring pin area, for smooth operation with lubrication and rod adjustments, for pin action. you can elevate the plow off the ground for easier work, and go thru its action, you should be able to easily move its swing with lever arm. lubricate arm pivot points. Also add slide in clevis pins at the  rear of plow frame mounting points, there are two 1/8" holes that match lever arms, clevis pins in the holes will prevent plow frame from dropping, it happens. turn over blade wear strip if needed. good luck , pete

• Like 1