Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

FOUND: Wheel Horse Show raffle tractor

linen beige

* Butchy Wootchy Woo * Wootchy Butchy Who * I just undid yer spell! :omg:

Careful with all that voo doo stuff. One typo could bring all them cows back to life! And they're gonna be real mad you cut 'em up into slivers.

Wish I could go. :drool: I'd like to have an 854.

Butch

If you go Friday go ahead and buy your tickets and I'll hold them for you. Seriously they call out your name not the ticket number, too many witnesses (I couldn't afford to bribe all of them) for me to pull a fast one. I usually hold the tickets for John Bennett from NC and he usually wins something. I collect the prize, pass it to oldandred and he gives it to John at the next show they both go to. Better yet, go both days plus bring a 'Horse to ride around on. You win it, I'll get it home for you.

Man Buzz that place is that big that ya need a tractor to ride on? I don't think my tractor will be done in time. I've been the last 4 months gutting and remodeling our 2 upstairs bathrooms. I gotta plumbing leak that came though the kitchen ceiling so instead of fixing the leak I gutted the two bathrooms!! In the meantime my tractor is spread out over the garage floor. Maybe I will give you the tickets if Friday is the better day to come on. Thanks.

Butch

Horsefixer if you and MJ feel cold all of a sudden don't be alarmed. It's probably those 2 voodoo dolls of you and MJ I have in the freezer! :drool: Now I gotta get back to my drafting up plans for a new shed for my new tractor. :omg:

tractorchick

Bill!

I want it!

Gimme!

Do I have to be there to win?

I'll be stuck in Wauseon. Brandon won't let me come to Penn.

I drove a Wheel Horse for the first time in Auburn. **** & Vic let me drive one of their babies out of the showroom to the parking lot. Nice ride, too short.

Lane Ranger

Where do you buy the tickets for the wheel horse raffel for the Show?

Buzz

You buy them where you register at the show.

Old Horse

:omg:

Nice job Bill.

I was talking to my friend Don from our neck of the woods (Arendtsville), about a pair of side decals for my son's Raider 10 we're putting the finishing touches on for the show.

Don tried to get a pair for me at the "little show" nearly two weeks ago, but Mr. Mayhew, I believe, was not there. He has not had any luck locating him.

Meanwhile, I'd like to get the decals on prior to the show and get them put on. Do you know where I could find a set or how I could reach Mr. Mayhew or reach someone who has decals. This is a '70 Raider 10 with the grey and red decals. I only need the two long decals running down the side of the hood and the "wheel horse" decal across the back of the rear wheel fender decking.

I'll buy a set if necessary, otherwise, I'll gladly take the individual ones.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Great job again on the 854 find and I'll be sure to hit up the ticket man while at the show. I'd like to add a round hood to my barn.

Buzz

Ed Mayhew was there on Saturday at least and had some decals with him. He's really behind on his orders and trying to get a new website up and running since AOL shut them all down.

You could try Terry the decal wizard right here on Red Square:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9786

First rate and hopefully has what you need.