Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

418-A

CHARGER9AUTO

I put some new parts on my 418 head light bezels , Break pedal return spring .

The tractor sometimes Creeps I fixed that problem adjusted the rod in or out so the motion control lever hits neutral detent stop I think It's right I'm not sure I don't deserve this Wheel Horse . RideawaySenior should buy it back from me I'm sorry Mike Sparky , Tony Docwheelhorse . Ben :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Sounds like your doing that horse proud!

I don't understand why you think you don't deserve it.

Sounds like your taking good care of it.

CHARGER9AUTO

Sounds like your doing that horse proud!

I don't understand why you think you don't deserve it.

Sounds like your taking good care of it.

Mike, I should left the motion control adjustment alone like I first Gotten the tractor I'm :thumbs: with my 418-A . Ben

Sparky

Ben, if your "adjusting it" to make it better then thats great. Just keep on taking care of it and it'll keep serving you well.

Mike........

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben, if your "adjusting it" to make it better then thats great. Just keep on taking care of it and it'll keep serving you well.

Mike........

Mike, I will maintain my 418-A with small repairs what ever it needs to be done .

Ben.....

Docwheelhorse

Ben---all of these tractors need tinkering now and again. Feel good that your keeping her going. All of us get frustrated with these tractors now and again--even Mike and myself. You have the knowledge so just tackle the adjustments and issues one at a time. :thumbs:

Tony

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben---all of these tractors need tinkering now and again. Feel good that your keeping her going. All of us get frustrated with these tractors now and again--even Mike and myself. You have the knowledge so just tackle the adjustments and issues one at a time. :thumbs:

Tony

OK Tony, I'll do that make frequent adjustments when needed on my 418-A . Ben...... :whistle:

CHARGER9AUTO

Mike........

Mike, ( Sparky ) I put the down pressure lift link bar on my 418-A the smaller lift link with two pins hooks into the lift bar , plow mount holes this one works better . Ben........