Sign in to follow this  
dgoyette

Broke my first item on my C160

dgoyette

So I broke the first item on my Wheel Horse today. Should be an easy repair though. It is the linkage that connects from the snow plow to the hydraulic lift. It looks like this piece that broke off was welded and it should be a simple weld back on I would think.

I posted a pic at MTF but still trying to get the picture posting down here. I got another error message that "dynamic pages are not allowed in IMG" - not sure what this means.

CasualObserver

When you try to post a picture what is the process you are using? Over at MTF it looks like you're just attaching photos to the post. Over here we prefer use of off-site photo hosting services like photobucket or flikr for example.

the dynamic image warning means there's something bad in your code. a picture's line of code should look like this.

[img=http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/nylyon/photobucket4.gif]
If you have double boxes like this it will also give you that error.
[img=[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/nylyon/photobucket4.gif[/IMG]]

See Picture posting 101 if you need more help.

dgoyette

I am using photobucket but I signed up just today for use at Redsquare - sot thats all new for me as well. I will try again. Thanks!

dgoyette

photo%284%29.jpeg

photo%285%29.jpeg

Success!

(Ended up using Picasa)

CasualObserver

Excellent! You can use those same code lines over on MTF and at Wheel Horse.org if you've gotten on there yet.

past7971

Something else you may want to consider....just drill through it and use bolt & locknut. Not quite as easy as popping it on and installing clip but wont have to worry about that happening again. Take care and if thats all you ever break....your not trying hard enough