Allis37a

P200G-I. IGNITION problem

Allis37a

I have checked the coil , new plugs at .025 gap and just finished IGNITION module and plastic disk. Cranked it over with plugs out and grounded both had spark and then both lost it NO SPARK AT ALL NOW  , HELP PLEASE

WHX??

Relax Allis help is on the way. Only one who gets to shout at me is my wife!:)

First off :WRS:

2nd off did you check the coil and did you download the manuals from here? The book gives you specific trouble shooting steps as well as resistance reading of components. Check all grounds? I can only assume you meant a P220 Onan. What tractor are we working on here ....520 by any chance?

Allis37a

Thanks!! , yes a 520H starting to make me crazy, I did check the coil according to the manual both primary at 3.5 and secondary at 16500. 

WHX??

Check the nine pin connector, check the fuse folders.. all common 520 problems. Sometimes the fuse holders look good but are intermittent. Sounds like you have an intermittent  problem.

• Like 1

Allis37a

You won't believe this , I installed the plug put the battery in gave it 1 shot of starting fluid and after 3 years of setting IT LIVES!!!!!!! PURRRRRSSSSS LIKE A CAT!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!

• Like 1

WHX??

Your :text-welcomewave: