Jpud1

Wheel horse c125

Jpud1

I have a wheel horse c125 automatic the oil filter is on the side of the transmission by the wheel I just got the tractor.  I was wondering if anyone knows what type of oil to use in the transmission.  Thanks

953 nut

:WRS:             Chances are it is running 10 W 30 in the transmission. Some had Dextron ATF and the two are not comparable. Pull the yransmission dipstick and put a drop of the fluid on a white clean rag or paper towel;  if it is amber it is 10 W 30, if it is pink it is ATF.

Your filter is a NAPA 1410.

• Like 2

Jpud1

Ok I pulled the dipstick and it looks clear like oil

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
9 hours ago, Jpud1 said:

Ok I pulled the dipstick and it looks clear like oil

Sounds like you have motor oil, atf really has a noticable look and smell! 

:text-welcomewave: Throw some pics up for us, we love pics! You have found the right place for help with your horse. Its a very friendly place as well, you won't get yelled at here for asking questions!! 

Randy

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:     :wwp:

Sounds like you have a 1980 C-125  with the Sundstrand 90-1175 transmission.

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:     Always room for another PeeAaaer.    Where is Unityville?

• Like 1

Jpud1

Yes thanks for the help and I'll get some pics up when my boy mow's grass he absolutely loves it he asks to ride it every nite lol.  I have had a 73 commando 800 since I was 16 which I still have.  Just can't beat wheel horse 

Jpud1

This is the tag on the c12520180507_195413.jpg.6c7755f2dc5cfc6257be77a5f43e156e.jpg

Jpud1

Here is my new used c125

1525900195868-1999691716.jpg

Edited by Jpud1
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Cee245

Nice @Jpud1

I have a couple 416's... i really am starting to like the look of those black hoods!

Cory

Jpud

My boy was just mowing with our c125 and the deck spindle went anyone know what the number is on it or where I can find a new one thanks 

953 nut
7 minutes ago, Jpud said:

deck spindle went anyone know what the number is on it or where I can find a new

This manual should get you headed in the right direction. Could start by posting a wanted ad in the classifieds here.

Jpud

1526342585502508648656.jpg

Jpud

Thanks so much that's more info than I new or would be able to find myself thanks. Awesome

• Thanks 1