Sign in to follow this  
canam1991

wheel horse D200

Operator

Hey Ray I hope you get the bid on that D it is a nice lookin tractor. I have it on my watch list, Not bidden just watchn.

No one was pullin your chain just the sellers :thumbs:

Randy

Eriks Red horse herd

SORRY RAY! The chain yanking wasn't about you . Just about the other postings (spelling errors ect.) I hope you still keep posting! If we all get mad or take things in the wrong direction and stop posting then this forum stops being fun and informative. Over the years I've had some bad chain yanking but I take it with a grain of salt, it might cut deep and sting but it always heals. SO I agian apologize. please keep posting! I learn alot here and thats what makes our hobby so interesting. So many minds at work and always an answer!

iicap

Hey guys I've followed this thread from the start and also thought I must really be naieve. Not understanding where some were going with their comments and why. I guess I'm just to serious a person and always have been. I left a different forum (not pertaining to GT's) when I found RS. I left behind, bashing, ridicule, comments that make you look silly or stupid in front of others which I don't believe anyone likes. You need to have an alligator hide was said, well I don't have one.

When I found RS, wow these guys are great, everybody's helping everybody else out, neat. The clickable smilies / emoticons are great and add a lot of clarity to the comments and I laugh at them all when used and always try to find an appropriate one to use myself.

I understand and appreciate all of you that have tried to add some clarity to this discussion.

Thank You, Richard

catman81056

Open mouth, insert foot. Sometimes the letter C comes up as D for me. :thumbs:

Operator

Country Caddy and Fireman you guys got fingers crossed? Bid is almost over one hour or so left. I'm :thumbs:

canam1991

wow $2440

Operator

Ya WOW! Well did a Red Square member get it?

Randy

Guest fireman

Wasn't me. $2000 was my limit. I already have a D200 and a loader I have to mount on it.