oliver2-44

A Little Trip.......7 Screws and a Plate Later

shallowwatersailor

Sorry I missed your original post! Yes, welcome to the "Titanium Club." Good thing you didn't get the 5xi after all with the ankle break. Just make sure your Ortho keeps tabs on you for a DVT. Mine didn't and I have more problems with the chronic vein damage than the repaired ankle.

ohiofarmer

It happens so fast....  I was minding my own business going down a small hill that the rain deposited some invisible black sand on and made a left hand turn on the little motorcycle.  Next thing I knew I was staring through my helmet with my nose nearly against the ground. Only going 5 miles an hour and that bike just slammed me to the ground

Two pins in my thumb as it broke just above the lowest joint.  I worked too hard and loosened one up and pulled it out a week early.  Surgeon did a great job and it does not bother me at all

stevasaurus

Jim, I just saw this.  My prayers and I am glad you are healing.  After 60...good lighting is essential...and what are you doing out of bed after dark???  :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 2

oliver2-44

I got released to stop wearing my walking boot Friday so I’m fully back on 2 feet. Now that I’m able to do things one of the Patio and outside shop lights will get motion sensors installed this weekend. 

Steve I still work for a living (but not for much longer). So the majority of my shop time seems to fall  after dark. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Atta boy Ollie... keep up the good healing and you'll be back in the saddle in no time ;)

• Like 1