Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

ebinmaine
10 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

change the middle connection

Shorten up the link?

• Like 1

Maxwell-8
26 minutes ago, D_Mac said:

I got my order from @GlenPettit. I ordered the dust/hub cap covers for the 857 Special Edition. He was kind enough to send a red and a black set plus a very nice key chain !! Thank you so much Glen. I used the black set on the wheels and the red ones on the front axle. You know where the key chain went. I think it looks great. I cant wait until spring to clean and paint the front axle. Thank you again @GlenPettit !!

20201228_102506.jpg

Where do you got that keyring???

SylvanLakeWH
47 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Shorten up the link?

Yup!

• Like 1

D_Mac
1 hour ago, Maxwell-8 said:

Where do you got that keyring???

Go to the Restoration Section and you will see Glens section. I got it all from him. @GlenPettit

Jeff-C175

Here's a direct link to Glen's page where he sells the hub caps and spindle covers:

Be advised that if you decide to 'cheap out' like I did and order the so-called "Red" ones from Amazon to cover your spindle tops that someone in China has very odd color perception, and these are very lightweight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TBRTR2Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are ORANGE in my book!  Maybe not as Orange as that text, but definitely not a good match to our beloved machines.

Oh... and they aren't 'rubber' either but vinyl.  Why do people insist on calling vinyl rubber?

Edited by Jeff-C175
  • Like 2

Maxwell-8
On 12/23/2020 at 6:58 AM, Tractorhead said:

It seems to work on all non battery powered ignitions.

As long as it is a Magneto ignition, it shall work.

While i do lot’s on research for new Points i found this Module as exchange Part.

Yesterday after finding and order this Module i found this video - think ya know this Guy.. 😂👍

He uses the same Module, so it seems to Work.

Be aware of his teeth!:laughing-rofl:

• Haha 1

Maxwell-8

If seen some of you guys having crazy cool paintboots, well i got me one too, kinda

I introduce to you .....   My second shower on the level ground hahaha

It's the only room that i can completely seal off, an i have a fan in the wall, sucking all the air out, and so have a small vacuum, a high pressure zone would be better but,Then i would get more gasses in to the house. and now it's pretty dust free.

DSC_0824.JPG

DSC_0825.JPG

DSC_0826.JPG

Edited by Maxwell-8
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Haha 1

sparkie333
18 hours ago, Jhook said:

Not necessarily shooting fire, just sparks here and there

Ok I didn't understand. -----might try tapping your muffler when it is hot to see if you get more sparks. If lots of sparks from muffler you night clean it or put on a different one. it could be bout stopped up.  if it is run better with a clean or new one.                                                                                             --- but you have carbon prob. causing that from somewhere. Good luck.

• Like 1

sparkie333
5 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Shorten up the link?

Ha guy I have not been avoiding you but every time i get a notification and i go to it it seens me to one of my own post---AM i doing something wrong?

sparkie333
1 hour ago, Maxwell-8 said:

If seen some of you guys having crazy cool paintboots, well i got me one too, kinda

I introduce to you .....   My second shower on the level ground hahaha

It's the only room that i can completely seal off, an i have a fan in the wall, sucking all the air out, and so have a small vacuum, a high pressure zone would be better but,Then i would get more gasses in to the house. and now it's pretty dust free.

DSC_0824.JPG

DSC_0825.JPG

DSC_0826.JPG

Very good --now I got to do mine I just wont tell wife.

• Haha 2

Maxwell-8
1 minute ago, sparkie333 said:

Very good --now I got to do mine I just wont tell wife.

She won't smell it, hahaha

sparkie333
2 minutes ago, Maxwell-8 said:

She won't smell it, hahaha

She better not or i will send her your way hahahehe

• Haha 1

sparkie333
6 hours ago, D_Mac said:

I got my order from @GlenPettit. I ordered the dust/hub cap covers for the 857 Special Edition. He was kind enough to send a red and a black set plus a very nice key chain !! Thank you so much Glen. I used the black set on the wheels and the red ones on the front axle. You know where the key chain went. I think it looks great. I cant wait until spring to clean and paint the front axle. Thank you again @GlenPettit !!

20201228_102434.jpg

20201228_102444.jpg

20201228_102506.jpg

20201228_102351.jpg

D-Mac that is a real nice looking tractor------and that key fob. an't too bad  hahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
25 minutes ago, sparkie333 said:

Ha guy I have not been avoiding you but every time i get a notification and i go to it it seens me to one of my own post---AM i doing something wrong?

:confusion-shrug:

Dunno....

Might run by the moderators to see what it is that you're trying to do versus what's happening

• Like 1

sparkie333

ebinmaine------I will try to get it found out.

• Like 2

RandyLittrell
1 hour ago, sparkie333 said:

ebinmaine------I will try to get it found out.

I just liked your post and you should get a notification that I reacted to your post and if you click on it, it will take you to that post. 

Randy

• Like 3

sparkie333

Randy --It worked today --- first time in several tries-   Will it work for other notifications from other members now?  Thanks.

Edited by sparkie333

sparkie333

Randy ; also when i reply to other posters It would show there whole post like on the late post of D-Mac.   Post # 8364-----19 hrs ago.-- It shows it like I posted all his tractors?

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
5 minutes ago, sparkie333 said:

Randy ; also when i reply to other posters It would show there whole post like on the late post of D-Mac.   Post # 8364-----19 hrs ago.-- It shows it like I posted all his tractors?

Yes, when you click on the quote button, it will show their post and then you type your response below it. If you want to post of someone without all the pictures showing up, you can delete the pics from your post or you can use the @ symbol. For example.......... @sparkie333  and then you will get a notification that I mentioned you. I  hope this makes sense. Hell, I am still learning how to do things here and have been around a little while. 

Randy

• Like 2

ebinmaine
40 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

Yes, when you click on the quote button, it will show their post and then you type your response below it. If you want to post of someone without all the pictures showing up, you can delete the pics from your post or you can use the @ symbol. For example.......... @sparkie333  and then you will get a notification that I mentioned you. I  hope this makes sense. Hell, I am still learning how to do things here and have been around a little while. 

Randy

On my phone when I want to do a mention I have to hit the @ symbol... Start typing the name... Then choose the name from the list as it appears. 

• Like 2

ebinmaine
51 minutes ago, sparkie333 said:

Another thing you can do if you only want to quote certain words is to highlight them and there should be a little button that comes up right beside them that says quote

ebinmaine
52 minutes ago, sparkie333 said:

reply to other posters

QUOTE SELECTION is what the button says on my phone at least

RandyLittrell
Just now, ebinmaine said:

Another thing you can do if you only want to quote certain words is to highlight them and there should be a little button that comes up right beside them that says quote

I only figured that out recently by accident!! 

Randy

• Like 1

peter lena

JHOOK, INTERESTING THAT I WAS JUST AT THE METAL SCRAP YARD NEAR ME , looking for weight mount ideas , while there  I  was looking at a pile of brake rotors , about the size of a house , waiting to go to the smelter . concentrating on a 2 stage mount point from top of rear end , down to lower rear end pin mount . like an open box frame , also saw a load of solid 3" steel rod , that could be cut up to stack in that frame . what ever I come up with , will go on my 3 horses , pete 

• Like 2