Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorserock123

d200 w/h

wheelhorserock123

hi, my name is bill and i'm from pa. i have w/h d200 and was wondering if i could get any info about it. :thumbs:

pond195520032003

Hi Bill and :whistle: you can follow the link Eldon put up :thumbs: what do you need to know :whistle:

wheelhorserock123

i was just wondering if they have alot of trouble areas. i plowed snow with it 2 days ago and it seems very strong. i am hooked on it lol. just wondering what to look out for. :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

:thumbs: Bill....glad you could join us!

just wondering what to look out for.
Jealous neighbors... :whistle:

Jim_M

Bill,

The main trouble spot with D 200's is the transmission. They don't like to be overheated. Just keep it clean and give it a break once in a while if you're pushing it hard and it will be fine.

Jim

Rideawaysenior

I can say, that my experience with my D160 has been nothing but excellent. I till, plow, and mow with it and it never misses a beat. Unbelieveable the amount of power.

The tranny's are the weak spot though. I know that the bolts holding the rear diff can loosen and if they become free can jam up the gears causing the case to crack. My troublesom D200 has a repaired case on it.

If you use it in the winter, just give it plenty of warm up time. You take the chance of ruining the seals and O rings if you flow fluid when cold in the winter months.

TJ

:thumbs: