Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

Raider 10

WHC-125

I was looking at a Raider 10 and the guy said it had a Kohler but I thought Wheel horse only made a Raider 10 with a Tecumseh :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

My Raider 10 has a kohler.

WHC-125

Mike,

Do you have any pics? :thumbs:

Buzz

Hey Chris, get out your notebook, it's time for a lesson in Wheel Horse 101. There might be a test later on.

If you want to find information on almost any Wheel Horse but don't know the model number or what type of engine it has do this:

Go to:

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?...es&xCaller=Toro

If your looking for say a Raider 10, put that in the 4th box "product name" then hit "submit". It should bring up a list of all the Raider 10s. To find out information on them click on "view assembly drawings" and when that comes up click on "view product features". That opens a box giving that models feature. You can refine the search if back in step one you add the brand of engine as well as the product name. Play around on that screen trying to look up different tractors in various ways. Some like the 520-H and 310-8 need the dash to work. It's a learning experience that you can work at. Instead of asking some questions you will be able to answer them correctly :thumbs: . Have fun.