Sign in to follow this  
Irv

Seats

jimt1971

Hello All,

I too need to thank Irv about the tip on the seats. I just bought two for my tractors. If any one lives around the Fairless Hills, PA store they have two more.

JimT

GlenPettit

Irv: Thanks for the "Heads up"; the forth Lowes store I went to did have two seats left, $22.95 @ was a Great price, and they also had a pair of plastic (filled with sand, display?) 12" generic wheel weights for $10.75 for the both, including 3 9" bolts . . . what a deal.

Thanks again,

(ps, any Lowes can check inventory of the other area/State stores for you) Individual stores can vary the price for clearance items, as for the discount, seems to depend on the individual manager on duty. Retail price in Lansing of these seats was $71 originally.

Irv

Glad :thumbs: to hear some of you were able to get a seat or two.

Buzz

Our local Lowes had them on sale (?) for $32.49. How did you guys get them for under $25.00. :thumbs: Also, how do you guys get veterans' discount? The only time ours gives one is 10% off on Veterans Day.

WHC-125

Our local Lowes had them on sale (?) for $32.49. How did you guys get them for under $25.00. :whistle: Also, how do you guys get veterans' discount? The only time ours gives one is 10% off on Veterans Day.

I paid $32 a couple months ago but I might be able to get 2 more for $25 each today. And they were original selling for $60 but because their off season their going cheaper :thumbs:

Kyforeman

I went with the intention of paying the marked down price of 44.95 and the guy ask me i would give for both of them. I offered him 45.00 for both and he got his sharpie marker out and wrote 22.50 on each of mine. I never though to check for the wheel weights though, I might should give them a call and see if they have any left.

For the Veterans discount I always get 10-20% off the total depending on who is working at the registers by showing my VIC card.

Greg In Ky