Sign in to follow this  
fritz

Does anyone know who has these?

fritz

Hey,

I was looking around on the net today and I found this site. I tried to do a search to see if any one on here was the ones taht had all of these. There are a lot!! The first one is called R & B Wheel Horse Stables. Here is its link: http://ca.geocities.com/rbwheelhorsestables/

Another one I found is: D and M Wheel Horse Ranch. Here is the link for this one: http://www.geocities.com/dmwheelhorseranch/index.html

Well I dont know if it was okay for me to post these or what ever. But I thought they had alot of wheel horses and some one might be interested.

Thank you,

Devin

CasualObserver

Devin the first is Roy Stewardson's site. He's a well known collector from Canada who attends the show every year with a great display. I'm pretty sure he's in the membership rolls, but never posts anything.

The second I've seen before, but don't know specifically who they are. I guarantee you someone else here does though.

wh500special

The second I've seen before, but don't know specifically who they are.

That's Dave and Mary from Ohio. Very nice people and they too hit the show and usually set up next to Roy and Betty and Bob (whlpny).

I used to have an email for Dave but lost it.

You will not find many tractors restored any nicer than from either of these couples. Roy is a retured body-shop owner so you can imagine what his years of experience do for him. Dave's stuff is pristine too. great folks!

Steve

Nick

Roy and D&M both have some nice tractors. :thumbs: I wasnt able to take another look at there sites, must be over the download limit? But I did find some pictures I had taken of Daves tractor.

Ive never painted one like that with my rattle cans. :whistle::whistle:

wapak001.jpg

TJ

When I tried to use my computer for something besides solitare, they were two of the sights I found first. I was impressed.

Operator

Very impressive. And my wife thinks I have too many tractors. Thanks Devin for finding the sites.

Randy

Rollerman

When I tried to use my computer for something besides solitare, they were two of the sights I found first. I was impressed.

TJ must be a pretty new setup then huh...I mean a puter than can play solitare :whistle: ..... :thumbs:

Okay to get back on topic....Roy n Betty & also Dave n Mary both have some very nice horses & I've had the pleasure to see some of them & speak with both of them.

When the Riverview garden tractor show was still going on in Constantine, MI Both R&B & D&M setup displays there. :whistle: