Pho Guy

Anyone recognize this Work Horse?

Tankman

Looks great! My Work Horse is envious!  :ROTF:

Didn't like the gray either. At least painted the belt guards Regal Red.

I see more painting come spring.

Horse_Spring.jpg.58c0b04e5d6a071fc39904c8ef9ef012.jpg

Edited by Tankman

LengerichKA88

Beautiful tractor.... I’ve been keeping my eyes open for Work Horses for sale because I like the grey as well. I have the same “wife problem” 😂

”Honey, there’s a Whee..”

”there are two in the shed, where you going with this? *rolls eyes, starts tapping foot*”

I’m a 30 year old man. I have been trained by the worlds most elite branch of armed forces to kill a man. I clean my own kills. I will run into a burning building to save someone. I will use myself To shield a person in need..... but I won’t cross my wife 😂

some people say I’m whipped, I say I’m blessed with the gift of forethought. 

• Like 2

Pullstart
13 hours ago, Whnewone said:

From what I know - very little - I just bought a GT1800 and there is, I heard a black paint option. I have a pic of it. Now I'm not sure if I want go original colors or do the black  1st pic mine in original color. 2nd pic is what I found as the black paint option.

IMG_0772.JPG.ad5998ed4891b908f95ab588f07b34b8.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG.c93b74c666b671ff8a91445d277ba890.JPG

I was reading up on this post thinking of you!  That sure is sharp, I’m glad for your persistence... it was worth the wait!

• Like 1

peter lena

that horse looks sweet in dark grey, most of the work horses I have seen look like a garbage can, guy up the road has one , always outside , never covered , rust , broken seat , oil smoke , rotted tires, just the opposed of yours. I think I would just enjoy it ,and make it my own by improving anything that might need to be done. your way ahead with what you have , pete 

• Like 2

peter lena
6 hours ago, Lengerich8 said:

Beautiful tractor.... I’ve been keeping my eyes open for Work Horses for sale because I like the grey as well. I have the same “wife problem” 😂

”Honey, there’s a Whee..”

”there are two in the shed, where you going with this? *rolls eyes, starts tapping foot*”

I’m a 30 year old man. I have been trained by the worlds most elite branch of armed forces to kill a man. I clean my own kills. I will run into a burning building to save someone. I will use myself To shield a person in need..... but I won’t cross my wife 😂

some people say I’m whipped, I say I’m blessed with the gift of forethought. 

peter lena

I wouldn't say you are whipped, I would say you realize what you have , that goes both ways, growing on that, makes things easier , never even a thought to ,spoil what you have, pete

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88
4 minutes ago, peter lena said:

I wouldn't say you are whipped, I would say you realize what you have , that goes both ways, growing on that, makes things easier , never even a thought to ,spoil what you have, pete

Absolutely right! 

I have been known to be overly dramatic for the sake of comedy and conversation 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1