Sign in to follow this  
ronscat

Tractors/Equipment Sale tomorrow

ronscat

Saw this tractor today. Never have seen one like it before. Hydraulic lift with cultivator and turning plow. Wish I had the funds to bid on it tomorrow:

P1000215.jpg

P1000217.jpg

Nick

That would be a nice one. :thumbs: Ive never seen one either is it a Massey or something that has painted and decaled like one?

ronscat

Ok, heres the picture: got there this morning and walked over to the MF and there was a guy I knew putting more gas in the tank. Turns out it was his. It is a MF12 that he has been building for the last 3 years. Moved the hydraulic lift to the rear and put the 20Hp kohler rebuilt v-twin on it. He did a nice job on it. The cultivator and harrow were a package with it.

The bidding went to $1050 and stopped. He no-saled it. Said he would take $2,000 for it.

Rollerman

Ronscat I seen your thread over at MTF too.

That is a nice looking Massey...nice enough to look OEM.

Looks like the rear fenders may be Ingersoll peices flipped around?

No idea what something like that would be worth....but can't blame the guy on the no sale.

Looks like he put a lot of hardwork into his mini Massey.

What did the Cub go for?

ronscat

Stephen. today is a drizzly rainy type day. After the MF deal, I came home. So I don't know acout the cub.

Raider

The back wheels look like 15" car wheels mounted inside out. The tractor looks good!

Nick

The tractor reminded me of the MF 14 my Uncle had but the big tires, fenders and 3 point threw me off. To bad he couldnt make a sale but maybe he will find a MF collector who has to have it.

ronscat

Ok, talked with another guy today that said he had donated the tires for the MF in the photo. (By the way, the tires were on a tobacco harvester). He said the tractor is definitely a MF14 because it has a driveshaft where the MF12 had a belt drive. Sorry for the mistaken id.