Sign in to follow this  
curly

Wheelhorse 855 & Commando 8

curly

Hey guys I just acquired an 855 and Commando 8 today. Just arrived home about 1 hour ago. 855 has no deck and my question is will the commando 8 deck fit the 855 since the 855 has no deck as well as the 8. Both unit are faded badly and some minor rust but overall they seem to be in great shape. Wii add photos tomorrow.

curly in Kentucky

Kelly

Yes I do belive it should be a straight up fit.

Michael Bullington

curly did you get those out of murfressboro, TN?

curly

Yes Stone I did. Pretyy nice guy to trade with and old mowers seem in pretty good shape considering. Hope I did not knock you out of them. Odd thing old mowers that old Wheelhorse must have thouyght owners would be smokers each has a cig lighter lol :thumbs:

curly in Ky.

Michael Bullington

ohhh man..just kidding I cant have them all :whistle: I called the guy but my funds are so short I dont know when I could have ever got to them...Glad to see they are in good hands!...Next time your that close you better give me a call!! LOL

But I do know how wheel horse runs go ,,sometime you pedal to metal up and back..Ive did it too many times. Enjoy the horses! :thumbs:

curly

Hey Stone after work this evening I came in and unloaded my Horses and finally got the 855 started. Was alittle rough but when it hit was great--little motor sounded wonderful, possibly needing a carb overhaul. The commando we started before I loaded yesterday. Sorry about not getting in touch with you but I had no idea where you were since I am not on here very much and still do not know--afterall there is 7 Spring Hills in Tn which county you in? LOL Rolled in there yesterday evening about 4 PM your time and was back on road by 4:45. Was a good trip and all went well just do not like to make those late pickups wish now had waited until Sunday. Anyway have changed my Avatar and the 2 mowers are on it. Send me a number and maybe next time in area will call. Always good to hear from guys close by afterall we are far and wide compared to other northern states.

curly in Ky