Sign in to follow this  
fritz

Charger 12!!!

fritz

Well I made a deal with Mr. Jon. It had been raining all day!! So when I got home from school I decided it would be a smart idea to start getting all the stuff together for Mr. John tomrow. I took the Charger 12 around back to get the 1076 that does not have the engine. I got the 1076 hooked up and pulled it towards the house. I thought the garden would be the easiest way. I guess not. The Charger 12 got stuck almost 8 inches in mud. So i went in side and was like I'm A dummy. pleasse dont be mad at me. Well my freind got his shoes on and went out side. Him and I went to the garden with the 1076 that runs. So I pulled out the non running 1076. Then I got the running 1076 stuck. :whistle: The hydrostatic release thing was not turned all the way. As I was fixing that my freind got out his D200. And got it stuck!!! I got my 1076 unstuck and went and pulled out his Charger 12! I went and parked my 1076 and went to help him with the D200. I got on the D and he was on the Charger 12. WE worked at it for about 20 minutes. Then the Charger 12 gave the D200 a big old YANk!!!! The Charger 12 pulled the D200 out of about 9 inches of mud!! I have to say that the Charger 12 is about the most useful wonderful Wheel Horse. I dont know if this is in the right posting place or what ever. But I found my night filled with much fun. And I hope many other people do to. :thumbs:

:whistle:

Devin

bell

So, what you're saying is.... my 1076's are all muddy? :thumbs::whistle::whistle:

Sounds like a great time! I wish I could've been there...... See you this afternoon!

gd.pudge

bell i think we got them all muddy last night.me and devin looked like pigs. one big &one little! :thumbs: but it's all good now.

WheelHorse_of_course

Thanks for sharing this Devin

:thumbs:

WHC-125

Sounds like fun :banana:

I used to have a C-85 that I used to go in the woods mudding with to dump my trailer full of stuff :thumbs: :whistle:

pond195520032003

sounds like great fun :whistle: you got to have something to do in the winter time to keep you sain :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Devin......it sounds like you have the perfect wheel horse trap in that

garden! Maybe you could lure some in your looking for?

Here horsey, horsey, horsey...... :thumbs: :horseplay:

Don't worry about anybody getting mad at you....

If they do.....they aren't worth diddly.....

WHC-125

Devin,

If I lived closer I would take my quad right through that mud hole. :banana:

pond195520032003

Chris, if ya think about it :thumbs: Devin already beat you too it :banana: a wheel horse is a quad as it has 4 wheels :whistle: :whistle:

whfan74

Devin,

I am just trying to imagine the fun and frustration you had last night. Any job can be so much more enjoyable when you have the right tools and friends to help you along the way.

That must have been a blast going and getting another tractor, and another tractor, and working your way out of that mess.

It is amazing what these tractors can do. I hope you guys are all dry now and the mud has finally started to flake off.

You should have taken a video for all of us!

Raider

Cue the Benny Hill music! Sounds like a good time, that was fun reading :thumbs: