Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

Ber-Vac rear weights

BairleaFarm

I hadnt seen those before. Good looking weight system.

Teddy da Bear

Seen what?

This post doesn't show or explain any weights.

Mike

:thumbs: I don't see anything

Nick

The weights photos are in the photo album http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7922

Were these sold thru Ber-vac for traction weight when the snowblowers were used? I had seen a few sets laying on the shelf or mounted on tractors at the dealership but just assumed it was an optional item.

DSCF0023.jpg

Teddy da Bear

Now I understand.....lol

Never saw it done that way unless the

responses had been moved.

racer4

They were really easy to hook up. Pull the hitch master pin, remove the spacers, insert bracket, and put it back together. Then two bolts under the seat in the "tunnel" and you're done. Slide the weights down and lock them in with the lock pin.

The guy I got it from had about 6 older JD's around from a 60's 112 to a 90's 318 and a gator. He bought a WH 416 with the BerVac blower and weights. He took them off and sold everything separate. There's an extra piece I didn't need, I assume its for lifting the blower.

I had to try it out today so I trudged out through the yard where I didn't blow anything and it dug right through the snow. Having the wheel weights + me (250lb) + back weights really makes her bite!!! Plus, it looks sooo cool now with the weights hanging off the back. I wasn't sure if I could still fit it in my shed with them on but I got it by about 1 1/2 inches.