Sign in to follow this  
TT

Large frame Bolens on ebay....

combatmp29r

Now I just don't understand what kinda of goofy guy would build something like that :D

There was definately a little thought put into that one. Not sure the Hydro could handle it even with the muncie. Thats probably why it won't move.

Sparky

WOW!! Huge dual exhaust dumping out on each side so both ears get the same treatment :D !! I think ear-plugs would be a must on that one.

Mike.......

Rollerman

I say as long as they keep doing this stuff to the Bolens tractors...fine buy me. :P

I'm not sure the transaxle "on any GT" is up to that abuse & probably a good reason it's a fancy loud towable.

I was thinking the Bolens had worm gear drive type trans too...don't see many pullers built out of them.

I have seen a wide frame Cub Cadet at the shows along the northeast side of IN with a V8 & zoomie headers. :D

TT

Time for a narrowed 9" Ford rearend conversion. :P

(It's got my brain-gears spinnin'! :D:( )

combatmp29r

Wow I thought my 9" in the drag car was skinny. You would have to almost weld the flanges to the center houseing. Not much axle tube needed there :D

TT

That's the way that old Mazda (GLC, maybe?) car rearend was in an old MF pulling tractor I had. It was about 20 inches flange to flange! :D