Sign in to follow this  
TT

A skift of snow in central PA....

TT

Embarassing as it might be, we were the recipients of about 2 inches of snow in the last 2 days. :dunno: I did the usual and just drove through it when I went to work yesterday, and I didn't want bothered by it last night, so I decided to dig out the 416 and scratch around the driveway this morning. Naturally, where I had driven over it was packed down like cement, so I resorted to the "Old Goat" 1056 with the Terry-Built grader blade to knock it loose. :thumbs:

Here's the evidence:

011908029.jpg

011908044.jpg

011908042.jpg

Thanks to you, Mrs. Robinson, for coming out in to the cold to take pho-tos -- oh oh oh

(see how many of you get THAT song in your head now! B) )

Stigian

It may of only been 2 inches of snow, but enough to have some fun with :D:P

If only we got some over here :(

combatmp29r

Terry I see you followed the safety warnings about standing on the grader blade :P:(

We were forecasted to get 4 inches last night and it only get up to 24 today. Don't know what they were smokin, but no snow not even a dusting, and its currently 33 here :D

TT

Terry I see you followed the safety warnings about standing on the grader blade :(:(

Hmmmm........

I didn't see any warnings on MY grader blade. :D

Apparently that sticker wasn't in the "Cut up a Sears Custom tractor and snowblade to make a Wheel Horse mid-mount grader blade" kit I bought. :P :(

combatmp29r

Huh, I'll have to go check my weld togethor some scrap steel and use a cut up sears blade kit to see if there are any in there :D

Its half done, but you know I didn't read the directions yet :P

kj4kicks

We had some snow also. I used the drive-over-it-until-it-melts plan. Worked out well.

TT

I like it when the Roadrunner takes care of mine, Eldon.....

You know -- the one on the bags of the rock salt/chloride mix from Wal*Mart. :D

combatmp29r

Huh I got one of those lives in the shed too Terry, mines on the side of a gallon jug with a shaker on top :D

kj4kicks

By the time I got home, there was less than an inch on the driveway, and it was still melting from the ground up. Didn't even need the roadrunner. So far, the snow insurance seems to be working!

Curmudgeon

Anything up to 6" or so, I go with Eldon's plan. Even if it takes a few months. Patience is a virtue!!!