SPINJIM

Any interest in a Ranger 800 at salvage yard?

SPINJIM

My local salvage yard has a Ranger 800, fiberglass hood and fender, 8hp vertical Tecy, painted black.  Engine is not frozen, and seems to have some compression, but not running.   They would probably take $50 for it.  It's been sitting for a month.    Send me a PM if you're interested, and I'll tell you where it is south of Lancaster, PA.   I have no skin in the game;  just hate to see even the most lowly of WHs go to scrap.

Jim

Black Lawn Ranger 001.jpg

Black Lawn Ranger 003.jpg

Edited by SPINJIM
  • Like 4

ACman

Even waiting  :confusion-waiting: at the pearly gates of the scrap yard the :wh:Horse refuses to die  :handgestures-salute: .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 4

WHX??

Go git it Jim you know you want to...hood ornament is ther and lookit the shape of that seat. ...check out what's on the back rest!! Somebody's goona go rescue it might as well be you!

• Like 1

SPINJIM
24 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

Go git it Jim you know you want to...hood ornament is ther and lookit the shape of that seat. ...check out what's on the back rest!! Somebody's goona go rescue it might as well be you!

I'd be tempted if I didn't already have six WH projects lined up and waiting for warmer weather.  I can't save them all.  Hope someone else likes it.

Jim

Edited by SPINJIM
  • Like 3