CZHorse

Hello from Czech

:WRS: and glad to have you here Jody!

Always nice to see others around the world enjoying their Wheel Horse tractors.

• Like 1

:WRS:           Great to have another European member.  I am curious to know what contributed to your decision to buy a :wh:?   Also,   :wwp:!

14 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:           Great to have another European member.  I am curious to know what contributed to your decision to buy a :wh:?   Also,   :wwp:!

Well....it was cheap... ;-) Also needed something better for mowing....although that said I now use an Etesia Hydro 80 for around the house as we run a guesthouse and I needed to collect the clippings....

Having realised what I can do with the 312, along with our love for good veg etc....I have decided to retire it from cutting duties and put it to work! :-)

AG's will be going on as well.....

Edited by CZHorse
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, meadowfield said:

Hey Jody, welcome to the group. Let's see some pictures 

I see you are from Yorkshire....I moved from Ripon, N Yorks over here to CZ about 10 years ago....where are you based?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CZHorse said:

I see you are from Yorkshire....I moved from Ripon, N Yorks over here to CZ about 10 years ago....where are you based?

I am 40 minutes from Ripon, near malham...

• Like 1

How did you transport a garden tractor from the UK to Czech?  Is it a shipping issue, or do you just put it on the back of a pickup and get in the Chunnel?

On 13/02/2017 at 3:27 AM, jellyghost said:

How did you transport a garden tractor from the UK to Czech?  Is it a shipping issue, or do you just put it on the back of a pickup and get in the Chunnel?

I drove across to bring back some more of my belongings and picked it up while I was there....it was a long drive, but something that I was doing anyway...Maybe not a long drive by US standards but plenty long enough for me! :-) About a 4000 km round trip.

I will add some photos soon....Just dropped off the rear rim and footsteps to be sandblasted....will be mounting some new AGs....

Edited by CZHorse
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CZHorse said:

Maybe not a long drive by US standards

Oh yes it is, that would be the same as a trip from Los Angeles, California to New York City.   :handgestures-salute:

Hello and :text-welcomeconfetti: to:rs:

Welcome :crying-blue::D

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 4:55 AM, CZHorse said:

I drove across to bring back some more of my belongings and picked it up while I was there....it was a long drive, but something that I was doing anyway...Maybe not a long drive by US standards but plenty long enough for me! :-) About a 4000 km round trip.

I will add some photos soon....Just dropped off the rear rim and footsteps to be sandblasted....will be mounting some new AGs....

What I want to see is your tow vehicle and trailer, if you used a trailer.  I love European vehicles as we don't get to see a lot of them here in the US.

Hello and  :text-welcomeconfetti:  Jody. Enjoy the forum.   :)

Welcome to Redsquare Jody , dos forget to try our other site , www.myoldmachine.com