Chris G

60 suburban 400 plow

Chris G

I was wondering if I can get some help? I need the measurements on a couple things. One the length of part#2 front channel. Second the measurement from the center of pivot point to the lift arm on front channel. Third the height of lift arm. Thanks for all help!

Screenshot_20170129-095010.png

clueless

So you want the measurement from the front of #2 to the center of the hole that the pin #10 goes in? Also the height (length) of #7?  Or do you want  measurement from the hole that #10 goes in to the hole that # 7 bolts to?

Chris

Chris G

The length of front to back on part #2. And the length from center of hole on part #2 for #10 to the center of bracket were bolt #15 goes through.

clueless

Length of #7 (lift arm) 22.75", Length of #2 (front channel) 14", Length between center of pivot hole to center of #15 bolt hole 6.5" +/- 1/8th. the lift arm has has a couple of bends (dog leg) close to where it mounts to the lift handle, also has oblong holes about 3/4" in both ends.

• Like 2

Chris G

Thanks! I need them to make some mods to a blade. I'll post some pics shortly

Chris G

I'm adapting this blade to one of my suburbans. There's a little lock ya undo and the blade flips to throw snow opposite way. So has scraper blade on both sides. I'll make another post when I get it all done.

IMG_20170129_092349641.jpg

IMG_20170129_092345751.jpg