Thegearhead0324

Ordered a few things for the 1257

Thegearhead0324

Yesterday I ordered 3 decals for the ol girl on redoyourhorse, including the dash decal. Today I was lookin at it... decided to order points, condenser, carb kit, and head gasket for a little tune up online as well. Printed out the head bolt sequence and torque for the head bolts thanks to this awesome forum. Seriously without this forum I'd be lost so thank you all. After all of the tune up excitement is over its gonna be time for tires, paint touch up, and finally throw on the hubcaps.

• Like 4

KC9KAS

Our tractors can keep us busy!

• Like 1

Thegearhead0324

You got that right. It's like owning a 4th vehicle... but it's more dependable lol.

ClassicTractorProfessor

Best forum on the web right here. These guys have helped me more times than I can count with problems I ran into when I first got my 1277. Couldn't ask for a better group and proud to call myself a member here. When your decals come in and you get them put on...as always :wwp:

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher

Thegear-head0324 :wwp: Let`s see that 1257. I had a few of them there always nice to look at. Enjoy the project.

Thegearhead0324

I will definately put up pictures as I go. Can't wait til everything shows up and to finish her up.

TDF5G
On 1/20/2017 at 7:27 PM, Professor1990 said:

Best forum on the web right here. These guys have helped me more times than I can count with problems I ran into when I first got my 1277. Couldn't ask for a better group and proud to call myself a member here. When your decals come in and you get them put on...as always :wwp:

:text-yeahthat:

Thegearhead0324

So the decals came few days ago and they're really really nice thanks to redoyourhorse. Can't wait to pull the dash out and start doing that.

Also, head gasket, points gasket, valve cover breather kit, cam gasket, carb kit, and points came as well. I'm waiting on cub wheel weights to show up, and that's about it for now. All I can afford lol. The cub weights I ordered have the bigger diameter center hole that will go over the hub and fit behind the rear wheels. I figured it would be the best solution and paint to match since I want to put on those hubcaps I got a while ago.

20170128_131148.jpg

• Like 1

Thegearhead0324

Here's the rest of the stuff. Wheel weights are in primer right now not yellow like in the pic.

20170130_185740.jpg

• Like 1