T-Mo

A Visit to Mueller Motors, Desoto, Missouri

Sarge

That big Tomahawk chipper would be a nice score....

Sarge

• Like 2

T-Mo
33 minutes ago, Sarge said:

That big Tomahawk chipper would be a nice score....

Sarge

It could be a customer's.  A few months ago they had a 312-8 for sale, on consignment from a customer.  Price wasn't bad and it was in decent shape, but I passed on it.  Just wasn't the right tractor at that moment sort of thing.  The more local Toro dealer doesn't have the bone yards this one does, so I go to this one a bit more even though it's further away.  Plus it has that small town mom and pop feel to it while the closer one has that big tractor dealer feel to it, which translate to less friendly.

• Like 1

Sarge

I know those places all too well , the big box looking dealers want it all , small shops are more fair minded generally . We have a nearly famous ex-dealer/boneyard place near here , but for whatever reason it takes an act of Congress to get anything out of there and they act as if it were gold despite sitting for 10+yrs..and rusting .

Sarge

dcrage

More pictures of the Mueller Motors display tractor. Dave Mueller, the original owner, used to ride this tractor on local parades (per conversations I have had in the 'office' area).  

IMG_0037.JPG

I see I am victim of the 'dreaded' rotated iPhone pictures. Hope one of you guys will staighten these out. 

IMG_0036.JPG

• Like 2

T-Mo

IMG_0036.JPG.2ec7460076d608d6debd02f6c1fd1263.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG.73ef3e4a67d28a9847a40aa034be981d.JPG

Thanks, Dave for showing better pictures of the display tractor.  It's the one thing that stands out in their store, that and the fact that it's an old store with that mom and pop feel to it.  No fancy showroom floor also.

• Like 2

TDF5G

You can rotate the pics on your iphone before posting.   Tap on "edit" and you'll see an icon that has rotation arrows.  Rotate and save.

:)