Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jaydubz83
      By Jaydubz83
      Good Morning fellow WH nuts 
      After 72 hrs of it sitting in the garage, I got to play with my new-to-me tractor and snowblower.   Seems as though in the midst of all my excitement, I broke the blower.  Pulled off the belt cover and noticed the flat idler pully seemed to chew up the belt guard bracket.  I was looking at the back of the auger housing and also seemed to notice some paint scraping from what I assume to be the auger brushing the back of the housing.  I found a dealer that has the bracket and pulley in stock within a couple hrs driving distance but my concern is once I take the 4 hr roundtrip and re-install the parts, is there anything else that could have failed that I can't see any signs of.

Pics below are the flat idler pulley and the belt guard bracket.

Hopefully I didn't kill it too bad.  Got a little overzealous with a 5 yr old sitting on my lap cheering in delight.  😏🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    • grinchsr
      By grinchsr
      Just picked up a 2 stage blower which I have never owned before.  While looking at the lift rod it just looks bent.  I need to know if the bend in the rod is normal or did it bend from stress or running into something in the past.  See pic