pfrederi

Ready for the snow

dclarke

Looks good, Paul. Wish I had mine ready. 

Sparky

Sweet Power Wagon!!!

Of course the WH's look great as well... :rolleyes: 

Mike.....

• Like 2

Walt

:text-yeahthat:

Edited by Walt

pfrederi

1953 M37 w/w

• Like 1

roadapples

I`ll be ready by spring...:blink:

• Like 2

DougC

Looks good! It's still to warm in my area to even drain the 30w and  put in the 10w30 and new filter on, let alone putting the snow cab panels and doors back on....

If the stupid leaves would finish falling off the trees I could get started cleaning up with the sweeper and then do the winter conversions. 

The snow thrower, front blade and chains are gonna have to wait a while.    :lol:

• Like 1

squonk
56 minutes ago, DougC said:

Looks good! It's still to warm in my area to even drain the 30w and  put in the 10w30 and new filter on, let alone putting the snow cab panels and doors back on....

If the stupid leaves would finish falling off the trees I could get started cleaning up with the sweeper and then do the winter conversions. 

The snow thrower, front blade and chains are gonna have to wait a while.    :lol:

You'll get those leaves done when the Iowa Ocean freezes over! :)

• Like 2

DougC

Yeah. I know you know that I'm still picking bananas  and coconuts on the sunny shores of the Iowa Ocean.   :beer:

• Like 2

TIGman

A great looking pair of  :wh: snow fighters

you have there. :handgestures-thumbupright:

pfrederi

I cheated....They are on permanent snow duty.  Just fired them up an moved them down from the storage shed.  One more deck to finish cleaning up and the summer horses will all be back in the shed for the winter.

• Like 4

Wishin4a416

Looks like you are good to go. I see N.C. Pa and N.Y. already had the white stuff. 3-5 in places. My wooly worms are solid black.

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Crap!  I'm sewing grass seed!  Picking tomatoes!  Fixing to blow leaves, trim and mow the grass for the last time this year and it snowed!  Haven't got the blower ready yet but I have a blade ready!

I must ask about those chains on the "Blade!"!  They look like they would have something on the road at all times!  What do you think about them?

Man!  I've got to pick up the pace!

Crap!  I'm sewing grass seed!  Picking tomatoes!  Fixing to blow leaves, trim and mow the grass for the last time this year and it snowed!  Haven't got the blower ready yet but I have a blade ready!

I must ask about those chains on the "Blade!"!  They look like they would have something on the road at all times!  What do you think about them?

HOWEVER!  I got SO distracted by the RED STUFF that I completely missed what was in the shadows!  What is that?

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

That M37 looks really sweet, but the mule is an outrageous rig itself Paul. For years I searched for a ww2 willys, now the prices on them are in the outer limits.  See what you did, you got me on a military vehicle kick again. :no:

Glenn

JimD

It's nice to have Horses dedicated to certain seasons isn't it? I have one for snow plowing and two for mowing along with one from  umm, another brand for mowing also. :)

• Like 1

pfrederi
12 hours ago, DennisThornton said:

HOWEVER!  I got SO distracted by the RED STUFF that I completely missed what was in the shadows!  What is that?

They are very nice and give a much smoother ride.  They are German designed to be put on easily with out having to jack up the car.  Bought them in Germany about 30 years ago to use on the Honda Civic we had there.  You had to have chains to go through mountain passes in the winter and these you could put on at the side of the road with little effort.  Only used them on the car once  The 1981 honda had 12 inch wheels so they sat on the shelf ever since.

• Like 1

DennisThornton

What's in the background?

pfrederi
1 minute ago, DennisThornton said:

What's in the background?

Truck, Cargo 3/4 ton  M37 w/w

• Like 1

Walt

When checking my local CL this evening in farm garden section first post was for one of those power wagons for 7500. I would probably not even looked at it but seeing yours in back round intrigued me. They are sharp but the lack of space under a roof keeps me from buying things. ;)