clueless

Where's Chuck?

clueless

Its been a while since Chuck (SOI) has posted anything. As I have said in the past, electrical is one of my many short comings. I have always enjoyed Chuck's posts and tutorials and I have learned a few things. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Chuck, the squirrel guy.

-Chris

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:    Missin the lil rodent also.

• Like 3

tunahead72

I'm curious too, and a little confused.  I just checked his profile, which says he last visited here on January 13, but posted as recently as June 10.  I don't know how these two statements can both be true. :dunno:

Chuck used to have a forum of his own, devoted primarily to electrical issues, but my brain won't let me remember what it was named and I can't find a reference to it here.

I hope somebody has more information.

Wishin4a416

I had noticed the same thing about his absence.

DennisThornton

I'm wondering if the Owner/Mods might consider sending a "We miss you!" to those meeting some certain criteria?  Nothing "Spammy!"!, but rather the seldom sent "We noticed that you were rather active but haven't been recently and hope that everything is alright?  Some noticed and we miss you!"/

Or something like that...